Abu Dhabi Credit Card – Abu Dhabi MasterCard Credit Card, a credit card inspired by the UAE capital launched by First Gulf Bank. This is the latest creation by FGB for its credit card portfolio and it aspires to give an opportunity for card users to show their affinity towards the city and carry a mini billboard in their wallets. The card is an exclusive MasterCard payment card product.
Andre Sayegh, Chief Executive Officer of First Gulf Bank, explained: “We are delighted that the Abu Dhabi Credit Card celebrates the capital’s credentials of being a city of the future, the city that drives innovation and makes your wishes come true.”
“We are honored at MasterCard, to have worked closely with FGB to launch the Abu Dhabi MasterCard credit card,” said Eyad Al-Kourdi, vice president and country manager, UAE, MasterCard Worldwide. “The card program has been designed to reflect the image of Abu Dhabi – a city that combines culture, heritage and prosperity. Offering consumers more variety, the FGB Abu Dhabi MasterCard card has been launched as a Titanium MasterCard and Platinum MasterCard to meet the needs of affluent consumers.
This card offers over 500 prizes worth Dhs6m which can be won on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis. The prizes include an Abu Dhabi Sea View apartment, Audi R8′s, Audi Q5′s, Marriage fund, Education Fund, Helicopter Ride, and Limousine Ride for Platinum and Titanium customers. In addition customers will be awarded an exclusive Abu Dhabi “Coffee Table” Book on reaching a minimum spend.
Cardholders will also stand a chance to win a fabulous “Italy by Ferrari” travel experience, with an all expense 5-day paid stay in Italy including a once in life time experience of driving a Ferrari. In addition to the prizes to be won, the card offers exclusive Abu Dhabi benefits including accelerated rewards for spends in the city, mall redemptions, complimentary Valet Parking, global lounge access, cinema and travel benefits.
Commenting on the launch of the card, Girish Advani, Head of Cards Business, First Gulf Bank said: “First Gulf Bank has encompassed Abu Dhabi and global benefits under this pioneering proposition. The cardholder can cherish instant recognition and feel proud of this exclusive product. We are confident, that our customers will enjoy the unique Abu Dhabi benefits on the card.”
You might find these relevant:
- How and What to manage Loans for Salaried Employees in India
- Low Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers – DHFL Housing Finance
- Impact on car prices, Cut in Excise Duty – Interim budget 2014 -15
- HUDA Plot Allotment Draw Gurgaon February 2014
- Get iPhone on EMI option through HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Tata Capital offers Lowest Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers
- ANSAL API new launched Housing Projects List
- Lemon Tree Offer on SBI Card till 31st dec 2014
- RBI Rate change on 28 Jan 2014 and its effects on Home Loan | Car Loan | Personal loan Emi
- RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Hikes Reverse Repo Rate by 25bps to 8% on Tuesday