GDA New Housing/Flat Scheme 2014-2015: Check out all the latest information on Form Download, Public Notices, Queries, Upcoming Projects under Ghaziabad Development area.
Ghaziabad Development Authority is created under Urban Planning and Development Act, 1973. The primary objectives of the Authority are :
- Preparation of Master Plan for Planned Urban Development.
- Development & Control as per Master Plan.
- Acquisition of Land and Management for Housing and Urban Development.
- Construction Housing and Development.
- Provision of Physical and Social Infrastructure.
Since its creation, the Authority has come a long way in providing services and developing the infrastructure and development schemes. Recently, the authority has set targets for developing area under its jurisdiction with world class infrastructure as Smart city, Hi-tech city, Green City, Inclusive city, and total transparency. The Authority is all set to act as facilitator for the investors from across the world to establish business, industries, educational centers, residential development.
GDA Housing Form Download
2. The information filled by you in the below form will be in printed on the application form.
Upcoming GDA Housing Schemes 2014 – 15
DEVELOPMENT OF NORTHERN PERIPHERAL ROAD IN GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH
(PROPOSED TO BE DEVELOP ON PPP MODE)
Ghaziabad is gateway to Uttar Pradesh from Delhi and is the most important city of NCR. Three important national highways namely NH-24: NH-58 & NH-91 are passing through the city and catering very heavy load of through traffic originating from Delhi and going towards Meerut, Kanpur & Lucknow. The enormous traffic on these highways causing congestion in the city throughout the day, especially during peak hours. An urgent need is felt for a new 4-Lane (expandable to 6-Lane) access controlled road for free flow of through traffic on the northern side of the city which will be called ‘Northern Peripheral Road’.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh (GoUP) has appointed Ghaziabad Development Authority as Nodal Agency for development of said access controlled Northern Peripheral Road on Public Private Partnership mode.
The Ghaziabad Development Authority has engage a Consultant Empanelled under Category-I by the Ministry of Road transport and Highways, Government of India to expedite the Project Study, Technical Feasibility Study, Financial Viability Study, Entire Bid Process Management etc. conforming to PPP Guide Lines & other State Government Rules and Regulations.
Helpline/Contact Numbers of GDA:
1 Sh. Santosh Kumar Yadav (IAS) Vice Chairman
3 Sh. R.P. Pandae OSD
You might find these relevant:
- Iphone 5s on EMI of just Rs.2575 pm
- Lets Reduce the fat in your Home Loan
- Home Loans for DDA Flats 2014 Housing Scheme Delhi
- Mumbai MHADA Lottery Draw Results 2014
- KMDA Housing Scheme 2014 – 15 | Application Form | Details
- CDA Housing Scheme 2014-15 | Application Form | Details
- MMRDA Housing Scheme 2014 – 15 | Application Form | Details
- KDA Housing Scheme 2014 – 15 | Application Form | Details
- 15% off on Bills with SBI Card at Dominos
- SBI Card offers on Easemytrip.in, Exclusive Offers on the best flights, hotels and resorts.