IRCTC Cash Back offers on Credit cards – IRCTC railway ticket booking site offers unlimited cash back for the train ticket bookings on special cases. Cash back offer is also available for Hotel bookings through SBI Master/Visa credit cards or Tata Cards and these bookings have to be made through IRCTC and Rail Tourism websites.
IRCTC Offer Details
. Hotel Booking
Upto Rs. 7,500 – 15% Cash Back on Total Transaction Value
Above Rs. 7,500 – 17% Cash Back on Total Transaction Value
Upto Rs. 7,500 – 12% Cash Back on Total Transaction Value
Above Rs. 7,500 – 14% Cash Back on Total Transaction Value
Inorder to avail the offers one must use SBI credit card through either ICICI or HDFC payment gateways. Cash back will be credited to the account with 1 week time and will reflect in credit card statement. Bookings should be made at www.railtourismindia.com.
You might find these relevant:
- Impact of Budget 2014 on Personal Finance
- Main Highlights of Rail Budget 2014
- Housing Scheme In Bhubaneswar (BDA) | Allotment | Application Form
- 850 More Vacant DDA Flats Added to Scheme 2014
- New Gujarat Housing Scheme (GHB) 2014 Draw Results August
- Budget 2014 – Tax exemption limit under section 80C to be increased?
- Union Budget 2014 – expectations and turmoil’s!
- 4 day sale on IndiGo and SpiceJet Fares at Yatra.com
- ICICI Bank Unifare Metro Cards – Features: Information
- Rupay KCC Card – Rupay Kisan Credit Card