LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2014: Eligible candidates for filling up Assistants posts. Candidates who are interested in this job
Job Title – RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS
Job Description – RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS
Total no. of posts – 100
LICHFL requires Assistants who fulfil following eligibility criteria.
Graduate (with minimum 50% marks)
Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of computer operations.
Age between 21-35 years (as on date of notification i.e 01.02.2014)
Application fee :- Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
Selection process will consist of a written test and Interview
Starting of on-line registration and payment of fees (On-Line) – 28-02-2014
Starting of payment of fees (Off-line) – 03-03-2014
End of on-line registration and payment of fees (On-line) – 12-03-2014
End of payment of fees (Off-line) – 18-03-2014
Downloading of call letters for On-Line Examination – 29-03-2014
Exam date – 06-04-2014
Note: Only online application will be accepted.
You might find these relevant:
- 15% off on Bills with SBI Card at Dominos
- SBI Card offers on Easemytrip.in, Exclusive Offers on the best flights, hotels and resorts.
- 10%* Cashback on booking any hotel within India with SBI Cards
- Impact of Budget 2014 on Personal Finance
- Main Highlights of Rail Budget 2014
- Housing Scheme In Bhubaneswar (BDA) | Allotment | Application Form
- 850 More Vacant DDA Flats Added to Scheme 2014
- New Gujarat Housing Scheme (GHB) 2014 Draw Results August
- Budget 2014 – Tax exemption limit under section 80C to be increased?
- Union Budget 2014 – expectations and turmoil’s!