Looking for Buying a Affordable House in Delhi, So wait is going to over. DDA Announce new housing scheme which is introduced in February 2014.
The flats will be made available in the different parts of the Delhi.
The scheme will provide accommodation ranging from one room tenement to three bedrooms flats.
Any citizen of India, who is not younger than 18 years, can apply for the scheme but one person can only submit one application form.
Applicant should not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part on lease hold or free hold basis in Delhi either in his or her own name or in the name of the spouse or minor or dependent children.
For More Details on DDA Housing Scheme 2014
You might find these relevant:
- How Credit Cards are just like your girlfriend?
- Home Loan: Balance transfer or shift to a lower rate with same bank?
- How can I enhance my home loan eligibility?
- An Education loan Story – Taraqi ki EMI
- Per Lakh Home Loan EMI Calculation at Various Interest Rate for Home Loans
- SBI Online Overdraft Service
- 6 Ways in which your Credit card can be harmful for your financial wellbeing!
- Taraqqi ki EMI
- Trend Shifted from larger to small houses in Chennai
- SBI Rupay Platinum Debit Card