Looking for Buying a Affordable House in Delhi, So wait is going to over. DDA Announce new housing scheme which is introduced in February 2014.
The flats will be made available in the different parts of the Delhi.
The scheme will provide accommodation ranging from one room tenement to three bedrooms flats.
Any citizen of India, who is not younger than 18 years, can apply for the scheme but one person can only submit one application form.
Applicant should not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part on lease hold or free hold basis in Delhi either in his or her own name or in the name of the spouse or minor or dependent children.
For More Details on DDA Housing Scheme 2014
You might find these relevant:
- Take a Home Loan or Keep Paying Rent?
- PMAY 2015 Housing Scheme – Application Forms Details
- Government Set to reward the use of Credit/Debit cards
- Flat rate method vs Reducing Balance method
- Housing For All Scheme launched
- Are falling FD rates bothering you?
- Tax saving through home loan: Little known facts
- How to use interest-free period in credit cards smartly?
- Circle rates for Flats in Delhi going to Increase
- Follow your Budget without blowing off friends!