Looking for Buying a Affordable House in Delhi, So wait is going to over. DDA Announce new housing scheme which is introduced in February 2014.
The flats will be made available in the different parts of the Delhi.
The scheme will provide accommodation ranging from one room tenement to three bedrooms flats.
Any citizen of India, who is not younger than 18 years, can apply for the scheme but one person can only submit one application form.
Applicant should not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part on lease hold or free hold basis in Delhi either in his or her own name or in the name of the spouse or minor or dependent children.
For More Details on DDA Housing Scheme 2014
You might find these relevant:
- How to respond to income tax notices?
- KDA Housing Scheme 2016 – 17 | Application Form | Details
- Axis Bank MCLR Rates – june 2016
- ICICI Bank MCLR Rates – june 2016
- HDFC Bank MCLR Rates – june 2016
- Kotak Mahindra Bank MCLR Rates – june 2016
- Citibank MCLR Rates – May 2016
- Bank of Baroda MCLR Rates – May 2016
- Uco Bank MCLR Rates – May 2016
- Corporation Bank MCLR Rates – May 2016