Looking for Buying a Affordable House in Delhi, So wait is going to over. DDA Announce new housing scheme which is introduced in February 2014.
The flats will be made available in the different parts of the Delhi.
The scheme will provide accommodation ranging from one room tenement to three bedrooms flats.
Any citizen of India, who is not younger than 18 years, can apply for the scheme but one person can only submit one application form.
Applicant should not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part on lease hold or free hold basis in Delhi either in his or her own name or in the name of the spouse or minor or dependent children.
For More Details on DDA Housing Scheme 2014
You might find these relevant:
- Iphone 5s on EMI of just Rs.2575 pm
- Lets Reduce the fat in your Home Loan
- Home Loans for DDA Flats 2014 Housing Scheme Delhi
- Mumbai MHADA Lottery Draw Results 2014
- KMDA Housing Scheme 2014 – 15 | Application Form | Details
- CDA Housing Scheme 2014-15 | Application Form | Details
- MMRDA Housing Scheme 2014 – 15 | Application Form | Details
- KDA Housing Scheme 2014 – 15 | Application Form | Details
- 15% off on Bills with SBI Card at Dominos
- SBI Card offers on Easemytrip.in, Exclusive Offers on the best flights, hotels and resorts.