Looking for Buying a Affordable House in Delhi, So wait is going to over. DDA Announce new housing scheme which is introduced in February 2014.
The flats will be made available in the different parts of the Delhi.
The scheme will provide accommodation ranging from one room tenement to three bedrooms flats.
Any citizen of India, who is not younger than 18 years, can apply for the scheme but one person can only submit one application form.
Applicant should not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part on lease hold or free hold basis in Delhi either in his or her own name or in the name of the spouse or minor or dependent children.
For More Details on DDA Housing Scheme 2014
You might find these relevant:
- 15% off on Bills with SBI Card at Dominos
- SBI Card offers on Easemytrip.in, Exclusive Offers on the best flights, hotels and resorts.
- 10%* Cashback on booking any hotel within India with SBI Cards
- Impact of Budget 2014 on Personal Finance
- Main Highlights of Rail Budget 2014
- Housing Scheme In Bhubaneswar (BDA) | Allotment | Application Form
- 850 More Vacant DDA Flats Added to Scheme 2014
- New Gujarat Housing Scheme (GHB) 2014 Draw Results August
- Budget 2014 – Tax exemption limit under section 80C to be increased?
- Union Budget 2014 – expectations and turmoil’s!