Looking for Buying a Affordable House in Delhi, So wait is going to over. DDA Announce new housing scheme which is introduced in February 2014.
The flats will be made available in the different parts of the Delhi.
The scheme will provide accommodation ranging from one room tenement to three bedrooms flats.
Any citizen of India, who is not younger than 18 years, can apply for the scheme but one person can only submit one application form.
Applicant should not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part on lease hold or free hold basis in Delhi either in his or her own name or in the name of the spouse or minor or dependent children.
For More Details on DDA Housing Scheme 2014
You might find these relevant:
- Cashback & Discount Offers on HDFC Credit Cards – March 2015
- Personal Loan Top up V/s Fresh Personal Loan
- Snapdeal HDFC Co-branded Credit Card
- Norms for home loans for up to Rs 10 lakh become easier
- SBI Card Offers: Extra 1250 off on EMI at FLIPKART
- Best car discounts for March 2015
- Effects of Repo Rates Cut on Home, Personal and Car loans
- Repo Rates cut by 25 basis points: RBI, home loans to be cheaper
- Income Tax Related Updates in Union Budget 2015
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: features key Benefits