Looking for Buying a Affordable House in Delhi, So wait is going to over. DDA Announce new housing scheme which is introduced in February 2014.
The flats will be made available in the different parts of the Delhi.
The scheme will provide accommodation ranging from one room tenement to three bedrooms flats.
Any citizen of India, who is not younger than 18 years, can apply for the scheme but one person can only submit one application form.
Applicant should not own any residential flat or plot in full or in part on lease hold or free hold basis in Delhi either in his or her own name or in the name of the spouse or minor or dependent children.
For More Details on DDA Housing Scheme 2014
You might find these relevant:
- Buying an expensive phone for family vs prepayment of home loan?
- How to manage loans if both husband and wife are working?
- Which loan should you pay off first?
- Welcome Effects of Repo Rate Cut by RBI on Home, Car loans
- Want to reduce the interest in home loan? Read how
- Taken for a ride by loan sales executive? Read and never fall in the trap again
- RBI Cut Repo Rates by .50 Percent – 29 Sep 2015
- Festival Offers on Home, Car, Personal loans November 2015
- How to earn maximum rewards out of your debit cards
- Debit cards better than Credit Cards