Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- Per Lakh Home Loan EMI Calculation at Various Interest Rate for Home Loans
- SBI Online Overdraft Service
- 6 Ways in which your Credit card can be harmful for your financial wellbeing!
- Taraqqi ki EMI
- Trend Shifted from larger to small houses in Chennai
- SBI Rupay Platinum Debit Card
- Mudra Bank | Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana
- SBI, ICICI & HDFC Ltd Cut Base Rates! likely Home, Car Loan Rates Cut
- RBI Monetary Policy 7 April 2015: Review
- Now TDS to be Deducted on RD