Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- How to transfer Home loan from one bank to another bank?
- Loan for Buying a Plot, Documents details, Project Cost
- Happinest Housing Project in Boisar by Mahindra Lifespace
- Special Offers on Credit Cards and Loans In this festive season
- RBI keeps key rates unchanged in monetary policy: 30 September 2014
- Latest News – DDA May Extend Last Date for Submission Form
- Festival Offers, Discounts on Maruti Cars 2014
- New Circles Rates in Delhi 2014 List
- Snapdeal Diwali offer: Get Extra upto Rs. 3000 off on Electronics and Gadgets
- Benefits of Adding Co-Applicant in Home Loans