Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- Credai-SBI Realty Expo-2014, Bangalore Karnataka
- RBI Monetary Policy 1 April 2014: Review
- IINSS-C Inflation Indexed National Saving Securities -Cumulative Bonds Acceptance
- Karnataka Housing Board Scheme Lottery Draw Results 2014
- KHB Housing Projects Online Application Forms Download
- How does Home Loan Preapproval/Presanction works
- Draw Results of Huda Plot Schemes Online 2014
- How and What to manage Loans for Salaried Employees in India
- Low Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers – DHFL Housing Finance
- Impact on car prices, Cut in Excise Duty – Interim budget 2014 -15