Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- 15% off on Bills with SBI Card at Dominos
- SBI Card offers on Easemytrip.in, Exclusive Offers on the best flights, hotels and resorts.
- 10%* Cashback on booking any hotel within India with SBI Cards
- Impact of Budget 2014 on Personal Finance
- Main Highlights of Rail Budget 2014
- Housing Scheme In Bhubaneswar (BDA) | Allotment | Application Form
- 850 More Vacant DDA Flats Added to Scheme 2014
- New Gujarat Housing Scheme (GHB) 2014 Draw Results August
- Budget 2014 – Tax exemption limit under section 80C to be increased?
- Union Budget 2014 – expectations and turmoil’s!