Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- How and What to manage Loans for Salaried Employees in India
- Low Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers – DHFL Housing Finance
- Impact on car prices, Cut in Excise Duty – Interim budget 2014 -15
- HUDA Plot Allotment Draw Gurgaon February 2014
- Get iPhone on EMI option through HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Tata Capital offers Lowest Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers
- ANSAL API new launched Housing Projects List
- Lemon Tree Offer on SBI Card till 31st dec 2014
- RBI Rate change on 28 Jan 2014 and its effects on Home Loan | Car Loan | Personal loan Emi
- RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Hikes Reverse Repo Rate by 25bps to 8% on Tuesday