Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- Cashback & Discount Offers on HDFC Credit Cards – March 2015
- Personal Loan Top up V/s Fresh Personal Loan
- Snapdeal HDFC Co-branded Credit Card
- Norms for home loans for up to Rs 10 lakh become easier
- SBI Card Offers: Extra 1250 off on EMI at FLIPKART
- Best car discounts for March 2015
- Effects of Repo Rates Cut on Home, Personal and Car loans
- Repo Rates cut by 25 basis points: RBI, home loans to be cheaper
- Income Tax Related Updates in Union Budget 2015
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: features key Benefits