Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- Income Tax Related Updates in Union Budget 2015
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana: features key Benefits
- Atal Pension Yojana Scheme Launched
- New Home Loan Offers for Mumbai Govt Staff
- GDA to launch scheme for affordable homes in 2015
- How Cut in Repo Rates by RBI helps Loan Borrowers to Save Money?
- SBI Quick for mobile inquiries – Service
- Home Loan Down Payment Requirements
- How to transfer Home loan from one bank to another bank?
- Loan for Buying a Plot, Documents details, Project Cost