Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- Benefits of Adding Co-Applicants in Home Loans
- Deal4loans – Lowest Rate Challenge on Personal Loans Offer
- Reliance Pension Fund | Features | Documents | Details
- 11 New Welfare schemes launched by Narendra Modi
- Haryana Housing Board Draw Results on 12, 15 & 16 September of EWS/BPL Flats
- Corporation Bank – DDA Housing Scheme 2014 Apply
- DDA Draw Results 2014 Housing Scheme Delhi
- Last Date of Swapnapurti Kharghar Housing Scheme Extends by CIDCO
- Is car loan from BMW Financial Services is beneficial?
- 4 New HUDA Residential Plot Schemes September 2014