Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- Jandhan Yojana 2014 Launched: Key Features | Details
- SBI, PNB Cut home loan interest rates for Festival Season 2014
- Deal4loans.com reaches 50 lakh customers milestone
- Where to Submit DDA Application Forms for 2014 Housing Scheme
- Iphone 5s on EMI of just Rs.2575 pm
- Lets Reduce the fat in your Home Loan
- Home Loans for DDA Flats 2014 Housing Scheme Delhi
- Mumbai MHADA Lottery Draw Results 2014
- KMDA Housing Scheme 2014 – 15 | Application Form | Details
- CDA Housing Scheme 2014-15 | Application Form | Details