If you don’t want to go civic centres for pay the property tax beacause of No time and other private and social issues. Now your problem can sort out by Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation. AMC ties up with more than 30 banks that provide an E-payment service to fill the property tax online.
Taxpayers will be able to pay property tax using credit card, debit card and internet banking facility. The civic body has created a gateway on its website for e-payment. The service is expected to reduce queues at civic centres and make property tax payment hassle-free.
Peoples now be able to fill the property tax by credit card, debit card and online internet banking facilities. AMC now provides a link on its website for online e-payment. So now say no times wastage in long queues at civic centres and no server issues.
AMC’s revenue committee, said that the civic body has already tied up with 30 banks for this purpose. “The civic body has already started the facility on a pilot project basis for e-pay with its banker which will now become a permanent facility,” said Shah.
Moreover, customers of 29 banks will also be able to use this facility very shortly. The e-payment option will also provide complete details about property tax such as current outstanding bill, old payment dues, among others, on entering the taxpayers’ tenament number. Under this system, the taxpayers will have to provide e-mail ID or cell phone number to confirm payment.
The taxpayers have lauded AMC’s efforts to provide facility of e-payment of property tax. “This is a very good initiative by the civic body as it will save citizens’ time apart from giving us the freedom from standing in queues,” said Siddharth Mehta, a resident of Naranpura.
Mehta said that though he visits civic centres for paying property tax only once in a year and did not face many problems in normal circumstances, he has had to return disappointed whenever there are any technical difficulties. “It takes only 10-15 minutes to pay tax, but technical problem irritates citizens. In case of e-payment, one can try later without wasting time as one does not have to go out of office, shop or house,” said Mehta.
You might find these relevant:
- RBI keeps key rates unchanged in monetary policy: 30 September 2014
- Latest News – DDA May Extend Last Date for Submission Form
- Festival Offers, Discounts on Maruti Cars 2014
- New Circles Rates in Delhi 2014 List
- Snapdeal Diwali offer: Get Extra upto Rs. 3000 off on Electronics and Gadgets
- Benefits of Adding Co-Applicant in Home Loans
- Deal4loans – Lowest Rate Challenge on Personal Loans Offer
- Reliance Pension Fund | Features | Documents | Details
- 11 New Welfare schemes launched by Narendra Modi
- Haryana Housing Board Draw Results on 12, 15 & 16 September of EWS/BPL Flats