State bank of Indian credit cards and debit cards will be having the facility of IVR one time password” which is a step up level of security offered for the consumers of SBI cards, while transactions. SBI card holders can take up financial transactions through IVR and mobile phones and this feature is in RBI mandate and is available for all IVR and mobile transactions.
SBI card payment is also the service which is mentioned below and the SBI card IVR one time password is known with the name as ‘SBI card payment’.
For this to take up as a service, the consumer of SBI credit card must go on to generate a 6 digit numeric OTP ( one time password) before every transaction which he/she are making over IVR or through the mobile. The ‘One time password’ will be sent to the mobile number, which is registered with the SBI cards and will be valid for 12 full hours or till a particular transaction.
So, the consumers can avail this service by updating mobile number by logging on to www.sbicard.com or calling the SBI cards helpline number and can avail the enhanced security right away. For the IVR feature activation You can generate the ‘IVR One Time Password’ for your IVR & mobile transactions in 3 simple ways- 1. Log on to www.sbicard.com using your user id & password and click on ‘IVR One Time Password (OTP)’ link 2. Call the dedicated hotline at 1860 180 1291and authenticate yourself with your 16 digit card number & Date of Birth 3. SMS ‘OTP <last 4 digits of your SBI Card number>to 5676791 from your mobile number registered with SBI Cards. An SMS with your ‘IVR One Time Password’ will be sent to your registered mobile number.
You might find these relevant:
- New Home Loan Offers for Mumbai Govt Staff
- GDA to launch scheme for affordable homes in 2015
- How Cut in Repo Rates by RBI helps Loan Borrowers to Save Money?
- SBI Quick for mobile inquiries – Service
- Home Loan Down Payment Requirements
- How to transfer Home loan from one bank to another bank?
- Loan for Buying a Plot, Documents details, Project Cost
- Happinest Housing Project in Boisar by Mahindra Lifespace
- Special Offers on Credit Cards and Loans In this festive season
- RBI keeps key rates unchanged in monetary policy: 30 September 2014
Tags: SBI card IVR