SBI Online – Rajbasha Officer Vacancies 2014:
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued notification for recruitment of 17 Raj Bhasha Officers in State Bank of India. Eligible candidates can apply online between 24-06-2013 and 13-07-2013.
SBI Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 17
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
Important Dates to keep in Mind :
Starting Date for Online Registration: 24-06-2013
Last Date for Online Registration: 13-07-2013
Dates for making Offline Fee Payment: from 24-06-2013 to 16-07-2013
Dates for making Online Fee Payment: 24-06-2013 to 13-07-2013.
Date of Online Exam: 11-08-2013.
Application Fee: Candidates has to pay the fee of Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD and Rs.200/- for general and others towards application fee and intimation charges.
Age Limit: Candidates minimum age limit for the post is 21 years and upper age limit should not exceed 30 years as on 01-06-2013. Candidates born on or after 02-06-1992 are not eligible to apply. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Payment through Offline Mode: Candidates need to pay application fee after submission of online application. This can be done by taking the print out of system generated Challan form after the submission of Online Application. Payment must be made at any branch of State Bank of India after 2nd working day after submission of online application and within three working days. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees.
Payment through Online Mode: After submission of Online Application, candidates will be provided with an option to make payment through online or offline mode. Candidates must select the Online Payment Gateway option to make payment using Credit Card / Debit card / Internet Banking. After making payment, candidates must take print out of system generated e-receipt.
Here’s You Get Loan Deals at Best Interest rates:
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 24-06-2013 to 13-07-2013.
Download admit card for SBI PO Recruitment 2013
Download details and admit card for SBI PO Recruitment 2013:
Selection Procedure for this Recruitment Rally : Selection will be based on Written Examination and Personal Interview.
You might find these relevant:
- How and What to manage Loans for Salaried Employees in India
- Low Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers – DHFL Housing Finance
- Impact on car prices, Cut in Excise Duty – Interim budget 2014 -15
- HUDA Plot Allotment Draw Gurgaon February 2014
- Get iPhone on EMI option through HDFC Bank Credit Card
- Tata Capital offers Lowest Interest Rates on Home Loans for Women Borrowers
- ANSAL API new launched Housing Projects List
- Lemon Tree Offer on SBI Card till 31st dec 2014
- RBI Rate change on 28 Jan 2014 and its effects on Home Loan | Car Loan | Personal loan Emi
- RBI (Reserve Bank of India) Hikes Reverse Repo Rate by 25bps to 8% on Tuesday