The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd – AMCO Bank offers Services in Loans, Accounts, Term Deposit Accounts and Ancillary Services.
The Ahmedabad Mercantile Co-op. Bank Ltd., Established in the year 1966, popularly known as “AMCO BANK” started its banking activity under the leadership of Shri Mohanbhai C. Patel. The salient features which helped bank in acquiring a unique position amongst the co-operative banks in Ahmedabad are
|Service with Smile- Fast & Accurate|
|Total Mechanisation- Computerisation & Upgradation|
|Speedy clearing of instruments between Mumbai & Ahmedabad|
|Free remittance facility between Ahmedabad & Mumbai through issue of D.D. at par|
|Introduction of services like customer terminal, single window service and telebanking|
|Acceptance of NRE deposits|
|Attractive interest rates on term deposits and most competitive interest rates on advances. Special rates for schematic lending.|
|Issue of out-station drafts & collection of cheques/ bills through agency arrangements with country’s leading Banks|
|Assured safety of deposits|
|Funds Transfer To and Fro through RTGS and NEFT on same day to any centre|
|Utility bill pay Service Through bill Desk|
|Life and General Insurance arrangement with Bajaj Alliance|
|All branches equipped with CCTV to arrest unwanted incidence|
AMCO Bank products and Services:
- Amco Bank Accounts
- Amco Bank Term Deposit Accounts
- Loans and Advances – The Bank finances various business/ manufacturing activities small scale industries, professionals and also to individuals for acquiring dwellings at very attractive terms and at most competitive interest rates.
Competitive and attractive loan schemes:
Government Securities Loan A Loan against government securities like RBI bonds, NSC, KVP, LIC policy etc. to meet various financial needs.
Hire Purchase Loan A Loan to purchase vehicles like scooter, motorbike, new car, old car and consumer durables like TV, Refrigerator, Washing machine, AC, Computer, etc.
Education Loan A Loan to help deserving students to meet expenditure for higher studies in India or abroad, covering tution fees, hostel fees and other expenses towards education material and travel.
Property Mortgage Loan/Overdraft A Loan against real estate (residential or business premises) to meet various financial needs.
Housing Loan A Loan for construction for purchase of new or old house/flat, for repairs and renovation in old house/flat and/or for other investments in real estate in form of additional house/flat or open land.
Ornament Loan A Loan to meet urgent and unexpected temporary financial needs.
Business Loan A Loan to start, develop or expand business and to meet day to day financial business needs.
You might find these relevant:
- Bhavasara bank – Home Loan, Personal Loan, Vehicle Loan
- Education Loan Interest Rates 2016 | Compare Education loan rates
- SBI Card – Apply for SBI Credit Cards Online in 2 Minutes
- LIC Credit Card |Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Axis Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- PNB Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- IDBI Bank Customer care numbers, toll free, phone banking
- HDFC Bank Retail Agri Loans – Kisan Card / Kisan Gold Card
- Axis Bank EasyAccess Savings Account | Features and Documents required Details
- Toll Free Numbers for PNB | Contact Details
Tags: bank in india