Find all relevant information regarding Canara Bank Car Loan in India like – Interest Rates, EMI, Calculator, Eligibility, Documents Requirement for taking Car loan.
For buying new or used four wheeler
ELIGIBILITY for Canara Bank Car Loan:
Salaried persons, professionals and business people, with qualifying income and required repayment capacity. Reputed firms and corporates are also eligible.
HUF not eligible
Your Dream Car. Your contribution and ours…
For buying a brand new car, bring just 10% of the cost. Canara Bank will provide you loan upto 90% of the on road price. There is no ceiling on maximum loan amount!
For new vehicles, loan may be granted upto 90% of the total value inclusive of invoice value, life tax, registration charges, insurance premium and other accessories.
We also finance used cars (not older than 5 years) at the same low interest rates. We finance 75% of the agreed price or 75% of the value of the car, as assessed by an automobile engineer or Rs.6 lakh whichever is lower.
In convenient Equated Monthly Instalments upto 72 months. So, step into any of our branches and drive away your dream car.
0.1% on the loan amount with a minimum of Rs.250/- and maximum of Rs.500/-.
- TVS Credit Services Car Loans, Eligibility, Documents
- PNB Car Loan Interest Rates 2015| Eligibility | Documents
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Information
- EDC Bank Car Loans | Ernakulam
- RBL Car Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- City Union Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
- Yes Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Saraswat Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Cholamandalam Car Loans | Interest Rates | Information
- Canara Bank Special Car loans for Mahindra & Mahindra
Repayment to suit your pocket:
For more details, please visit our nearest branch or call to toll free no. 1800 425 0018.