Kotak Mahindra Car loan: Kotak Car Finance offers you flexible schemes to suit your needs, hassle-free documentation and quick processing. To own and drive your car in the quickest possible time, just get in touch with us. click to Apply Car Loan
Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL) offers you –
- The widest range of new and pre-owned cars
- Attractive car loan interest rates
- Flexible schemes
- Speedy loan processing
Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL) finances your car dreams with up to 90% of the ex-showroom price on your new car. Available from a minimum loan amount of Rs. 75,000 and flexible repayment tenures ranging from 12 to 60 months, you can avail of these loans on most passenger cars and multi-utility vehicles.
You can choose from four schemes designed to meet your needs:
1. Margin Money Scheme
2. Step Up Scheme
3. Low EMI, Balloon Scheme
4. Advance EMI Scheme
5. Special Schemes*
- Salaried individuals between 21 to 58 years (at the end of the tenure)
- Self-employed individuals between 21 to 65 years (at the end of the tenure)
- Partnership Firms
- Public & Private Ltd. companies
- Hindu Undivided Families and Trusts
- Proof of Identity:- Passport copy, PAN Card, Voters Id car, driving licence( Laminated, Recent, Legible)
- Income Proof: – Latest salary slip with Form 16.
- Address Proof: – Ration card/Driving licence/Voters card/passport copy/telephone bill/ electricity bill/Life insurance policy PAN Card
- Salary Bank Statement
5 steps to Getting a New Car
Loan Scheme Selection
Choose a Car Loan Scheme.
Collect the required documents with your loan proposal. See list of documents.
Provide information for credit evaluation to the field investigation officer.
Margin Money Payment
Pay off margin money through a pay order or cheque.
Sign agreement and provide post dated cheques or sign ECS Mandate.
You can now drive your new car home after completion of above formalities.
You can start repaying your loan once you receive the Repayment Schedule with a copy of the Agreement at your correspondence address within 15 days of the loan amount being disbursed for your new car.
Available Products of Kotak bank:
Disclaimer: The above information is collected from various sources. The website www.deal4loans.com is not responsible for any change in the Documents, Eligibility, Interest Rates and loan processing fees of the Kotak Car Finance.
You might find these relevant:
- SBT Car loans for NRIs & Residents | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- DCB Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents | Information
- Cosmos Bank Car loans – Interest Rates 2013
- Oriental Bank of Commerce Car loan | interest rates | documents | Info
- UCO Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Information
- Andhra Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | documents | Eligibility
- Indian Overseas Bank Car loan interest rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Ratnakar Bank Car loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Vijaya Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents