State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Auto loans: Get details on Interest rates, Documents, Eligibility & Fees & charges on car loans of SBBJ.
Enjoy the ride with SBBJ Car loans
- Drive with grace and dignity.
- Move ahead in life with SBBJ Car Loans!
- If you have been putting off purchasing a Car, just go through car loan scheme and you yourself realize the difference.
- Low interest rates, easy repayment options, total transparency.
Key features of the scheme are furnished below:
|Name of the scheme||SBBJ Car Loan|
|Purpose||Purchase of new/old car/jeep, MUV/SUV (old upto 5 years)
Reimbursement of car purchased from own sources within 2 years
|Eligibility||Permanent employees, self employed, professionals, businessmen, traders agriculturists Net Annual Income 2, 50,000/- and above.
Income of spouse / father / mother/ brother / sister (any one) can be clubbed, who will join as co-borrower. NMI should be at least 2 times of EMI.
|Loan Amount||30 times of Net Monthly Income or
2.5 times Net Annual Income.
No maximum ceiling for new cars
15 lacs for old vehicles.
|Margin||15% on road cost.|
|Repayment||EMI 36-84 months
Repayment to be completed by the time the borrower reaches 70 years
|Security||Hypothecation of vehicle purchased
Hyp. Charge noting with RTO
PDCs for EMI
|Processing Fee||Flat 500/-
for online customers : NIL
You might find these relevant:
- Maruti WagonR AMT Downpayment & Loan EMI
- Syndicate Bank Car Loan Interest Rates 2015, Eligibility
- Axis Bank Car Loan Interest Rates – Eligibility & apply online
- ICICI Car Loan Interest Rates 2015 | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- TVS Credit Services Car Loans, Eligibility, Documents
- PNB Car Loan Interest Rates November 2015 – EMI calculate online
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Information
- EDC Bank Car Loans | Ernakulam
- RBL Car Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- City Union Bank Car Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents