Apply Online for Bajaj Finance Credit Cards in Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, Pune, Bangalorem Kolkata, Jalandhar.
Bajaj Finserv has launched different credit cards to suit the spending habits and lifestyle of different people. It has covered all categories to compliment the spending habits of customers. It offers cash-back card, travel card, rewards cards, so and forth. It offers best-in-class credit cards to with unique feature and exclusive rewards.
Documents required for Bajaj Finance World Cards
Following documents are required by an individual at the time of applying for any card:
- Credit card application form
- Identity Proof
- Valid Address Proof
- Color Photo
Apply Online for Best Credit Cards through Deal4loans.com
Bajaj Finserv Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card offers you the best-in-class offers and priviliges. The card comes with multiple reward points. It gives you maximum rewards points on shopping, which makes your shopping more rewarding experience. You will get 5 reward points for every Rs. 100 spend at supermarkets and departmental stores.
It also gives you 5 reward points on retail fashion and 2 reward points on any other spends. The card offers you more privileges to indulge in fine dinning. Use welcome offer at selected hotels and movie theatres to claim exclusive discounts across leading brands.
(Only available on Platinum credit card where a joining fee has been paid) . Enjoy a host of rewards such as:
- Holiday Voucher for 2 nights/ 3 days at 3-star hotels in India
- Movie Voucher for 2 people.
- Exclusive discount offers across leading brands.
Rewards on Offer
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent at Grocery Stores
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent at Departmental Stores
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent at Super-Stores
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent on Retail Fashion
Earn 2 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent
Bonus Reward Program
What’s better than regular reward points? The answer to this question is ‘Bonus reward points’. Every time you use your Bajaj Finserv Standard Chartered credit card to shop at outlets who have tied-up with the card, you automatically earn bonus points which are over and above the reward points you already receive. Bonus points help you to accelerate your overall points, so you can achieve rewards faster. Earn Bonus points at over 1000 merchant outlets.
Utility Bill Payments
50 Reward points on payment of utility bills through Standard Chartered Bill pay service.
1 additional Reward points per Rs.100/- on incremental spends on regular categories above Rs.50,000/- per statement cycle.
10 reward points for every Rs.100/- spent on birthdays (holder of the primary card)
Choose from an exciting range of shopping vouchers, gifts, dinning rewards, holiday packages and lots more.
|1||Lemon Tree Hotels||Travel||20% off on F&B and Best Available Rates + 20% off the Room Rates at Lemon Tree Premier Hotels|
|2||Travelocity||Travel||Rs.1000 e Voucher with every air ticket booked|
|4||Hertz Car Rentals||International Deals||
|5||Café Coffee Day||Shopping||Get Choco Rocks Drink Free on bill of Rs. 150 & above|
|6||Triumph||Shopping||Get 15% off on shopping worth Rs.2500 and above at Triumph|
|7||Richfeel||Shopping||Avail a Consultation with Trichologist including Hair Testing & Analysis & get ‘Healthy Hair Always’ session worth Rs.495 complimentary
> Flat 15% Off on Spa Services
Conditions apply. Kindly check for validity date on the Mastercard website.
Fees and Charges
World Credit Card
This card comes to you at an annual fee of Rs.2999/- + taxes.
Platinum Credit Card
You have 2 options for the BAJAJ FINSERV STANDARD CHARTERED Platinum Credit Card as given below:
- This card comes to you with an annual fee of Rs.999/- + taxes with the welcome offer.
- There is no joining fees in the 1st year (without the welcome offer) but an Annual fee of Rs.999/- + taxes from 2nd year.
You might find these relevant:
- SimplyClick SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Usages of Credit card Shows Rising Trend again
- HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card – Features & Benefits
- HDFC Bank Credit Card – Apply for HDFC Credit Cards Online in 2 Minutes
- Axis Bank Credit Card offers 2016 – Check eligibility online
- SBI Signature Contactless Card | features and Information
- Citibank Credit Cards
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card, Apply SBI Simply Save Credit card online
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online