Apply Online for Bajaj Finance Credit Cards in Chandigarh, Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Cochin, Coimbatore, Ahmedabad, Surat, Baroda, Pune, Bangalorem Kolkata, Jalandhar.
Documents Required for Bajaj Finance World Cards
Following documents will be required by an individual at the time of applying for the product
- Credit card application firm
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Color photo
Enjoy the best in class privileges on your Bajaj Finserv Standard Chartered Platinum Credit Card. With the multiple reward points programs, shopping is truly a rewarding experience. Now enjoy 5 reward points for every Rs.100 spend at supermarkets and departmental stores.
Enjoy 5 reward points on Retail fashion and 2 reward points on any other spends. Enjoy the; platinum class by using the welcome offers at select hotels and Movie theatres along with exclusive discounts across leading brands.
Apply for Best Credit Cards with Deal4loans Network
(Only available on Platinum credit card where a joining fee has been paid) . Enjoy a host of rewards such as:
- Holiday Voucher for 2 nights/ 3 days at 3-star hotels in India
- Movie Voucher for 2 people.
- Exclusive discount offers across leading brands.
Rewards on Offer
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent at Grocery Stores
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent at Departmental Stores
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent at Super-Stores
- 5 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent on Retail Fashion
Earn 2 Reward points for every Rs.100/- spent
Bonus Reward Program
What’s better than regular reward points? Bonus reward points. Every time you use your BAJAJ FINSERV STANDARD CHARTERED credit card to shop at outlets who have tied up with the card, you automatically earn bonus points which are over and above the reward points you already receive. Bonus points help you accelerate your points so you can achieve your rewards faster. Earn Bonus points at over 1000 merchant outlets.
Utility Bill Payments
50 Reward points on payment of utility bills through Standard Chartered Bill pay service.
1 additional Reward points per Rs.100/- on incremental spends on regular categories above Rs.50,000/- per statement cycle.
10 reward points for every Rs.100/- spent on birthdays (holder of the primary card)
Choose from an exciting range of shopping vouchers, gifts, dining rewards, holiday packages and lots more. Visit the online redemption rewards division at www.standardchartered.co.in for more details.
|1||Lemon Tree Hotels||Travel||20% off on F&B and Best Available Rates + 20% off the Room Rates at Lemon Tree Premier Hotels|
|2||Travelocity||Travel||Rs.1000 e Voucher with every air ticket booked|
|4||Hertz Car Rentals||International Deals||
|5||Café Coffee Day||Shopping||Get Choco Rocks Drink Free on bill of Rs. 150 & above|
|6||Triumph||Shopping||Get 15% off on shopping worth Rs.2500 and above at Triumph|
|7||Richfeel||Shopping||Avail a Consultation with Trichologist including Hair Testing & Analysis & get ‘Healthy Hair Always’ session worth Rs.495 complimentary
> Flat 15% Off on Spa Services
Conditions apply. Kindly check for validity date on the Mastercard website.
Fees and Charges
World Credit Card
This card comes to you at an annual fee of Rs.2999/- + taxes.
Platinum Credit Card
You have 2 options for the BAJAJ FINSERV STANDARD CHARTERED Platinum Credit Card as given below:
- This card comes to you with an annual fee of Rs.999/- + taxes with the welcome offer.
- There is no joining fees in the 1st year (without the welcome offer) but an Annual fee of Rs.999/- + taxes from 2nd year.
You might find these relevant:
- Axis Bank Credit Card offers Jul 2015 Check eligibility – Apply online
- SBI Signature Contactless Card | features and Information
- Citibank Credit Card – Apply Online – Eligibility
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online
- Union Bank of India Credit Cards | Eligibility | Features | Information
- Central bank of India credit card | Eligibility | Offers | Features | Information
- Aspire Credit Card – Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank Credit Cards | Rewards | Features | Benefits