HDFC Bank has launched premium credit cards exclusively for women, Bank Expects to add 4 million credit card customers in the next 2 years.
The bank has about six million credit card customers. Of this, 1.5 million customers are women. “To hit 10 million credit cards in the next two years and want the women’s portfolio to significantly contribute to this with 2 million cards.
The bank has launched a special card, Solitaire Premium Credit Card, with a credit limit of Rs 5 lakh for women.
The other card Solitaire again introduced exclusively for women has a credit limit of up to 2 lakh.
The bank, which is the biggest issuer of credit cards in the country, will come out with new credit card products including co-branded card every quarter.
“That commitment remains. The bank will launch new product every quarter,” Mondal said.
Talking about the features of the new card, Mondal said while Solitaire will provide unmatched lifestyle offers, its wellness aspects will help women take holistic care of themselves in the midst of a busy career.
“We are looking at developing specific products for a complete bouquet for the entire family,” HDFC credit card Head Parag Rao said.
“We felt there was a vacuum in the premium credit card segment for women. We are sure that Solitaire will fulfil a long-standing need of women who are pursuing a successful career, travelling the world and are at the forefront of the global consumption story,” Rao said.
With Solitaire, Infinia and a pack of travel cards, HDFC Bank launched in the last 6 months has now an unparallelled premium bouquet of plastics in India, Rao added.
You might find these relevant:
- SimplySave SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online
- Union Bank of India Credit Cards | Eligibility | Features | Information
- Central bank of India credit card | Eligibility | Offers | Features | Information
- Aspire Credit Card – Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank Credit Cards | Rewards | Features | Benefits
- IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card: Information
- Yes Bank Credit Card | Yes Bank Credit Cards latest offers
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards Fees and Charges
- RBL Bank Freedom Titanium Cash Back Card
Tags: premium credit cards