HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card Reward points: Compare and Choose Best HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card.
Attractive Reward Points
- Earn 2 Reward Points for every Rs.150 for spends up to Rs. 50,000 per statement cycle. For incremental spends above Rs. 50,000 in a statement cycle, earn 50% more Reward Points i.e. 3 Reward Points per Rs. 150.
0% Fuel surcharge
- You can now fuel up as and when you want, without worrying about the surcharge – enjoy complete freedom from fuel surcharge when you purchase fuel between Rs 400 and Rs 5000 with your HDFC Platinum Plus Credit Card.
Zero liability on lost card
- If you happen to lose your Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions on your Credit card.
Interest free credit facility
- Avail of up to 50 days of interest free period from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant).
Revolving Credit Facility
- You can enjoy the Revolving Credit Facility of the Platinum Plus Credit Card at an interest rate of 3.15% per month.
Free Add-on card
- You can share these wonderful features with your loved ones too. We offer upto 3 life time free add-on cards to your spouse, children (above 18 years of age), parents, brother or sister.
Utility bills through your credit card
- Register your Platinum Plus Credit Card with SmartPay, HDFC Bank’s Utility Bill payment service. Ensure that all your utility bills are paid on time, without any hassle for you.
You might find these relevant:
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online
- Union Bank of India Credit Cards | Eligibility | Features | Information
- Central bank of India credit card | Eligibility | Offers | Features | Information
- Aspire Credit Card – Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank Credit Cards | Rewards | Features | Benefits
- IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card: Information
- Yes Bank Credit Card | Yes Bank Credit Cards latest offers
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards Fees and Charges