HDFC Platinum Edge Credit Card – Its a Cashback credit card of hdfc bank. Check features, benefits, rewards, offers of
✓ 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs 150 spent.
✓ 50% more RP on dining spends Redeem RP as CashBack against outstanding amount on your Credit Card. (100 Reward Points = Rs. 40)
✓ Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of card
✓ Fuel Surcharge Waiver capped at Rs. 250 every billing cycle (ST applicable).
✓ Earn a CashBack of Rs. 2,900 on RP accumulated by spending Rs. 5 lakh on your card.
✓ Save up to Rs. 1,800 every year on your fuel transactions
✓ Get first year fee reversed if you spend Rs. 10,000 in first 90 days of card set-up date and renewal fee reversed if you spend Rs. 50,000 in a year prior to renewal date
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank, the country’s second largest private sector bank, is one of the most trusted names in the banking industry. Known for its business ethics and customer-focused services, HDFC Bank commands the respect of a government-owned bank. Incorporated in 1994, the bank has over 4,000 branches in around 2,500 cities in the country. It has market cap of Rs 2,80,000 crore and has total outstanding loan of around Rs 4 lakh crore
You might find these relevant:
- SimplyClick SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Usages of Credit card Shows Rising Trend again
- HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card – Features & Benefits
- HDFC Bank Credit Card – Apply for HDFC Credit Cards Online in 2 Minutes
- Axis Bank Credit Card offers 2016 – Check eligibility online
- SBI Signature Contactless Card | features and Information
- Citibank Credit Cards
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card, Apply SBI Simply Save Credit card online
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online