IDBI Debit Card – Compare Features, Fees, Offers, Discounts.
Available IDBI Cards –
- IDBI Bank cash Card
- Platinum Card
- World Currency Card
- Magic Card
Features of IDBI Card –
ATM and Merchant Establishment Usage: The IDBI Bank Platinum Debit Card can be used to withdraw cash from the large network of IDBI Bank ATMs and shared network ATMs in India. The IDBI Bank Platinum Debit Card can be used to make purchases at 4.70 lacs merchant establishments in India.
Domestic Validity: The IDBI Bank Platinum Card is valid across worldwide. The Platinum Debit Card comes with a validity of 5 years, which is marked on the face of the card.
Benefits of IDBI Card:
The IDBI Bank Platinum Debit Card comes power packed with loads of benefits and attractive offers.
• Enhanced Daily Limits: :You can withdraw cash up to Rs.1,00,000/- and make purchases worth Rs. 2,00,000/- in a day.
• Loyalty Redemptions: The customer stands to earn 2 loyalty points for every Rs.100 spent using the Platinum Debit Card for purchases at merchant establishments. Each loyalty point can be redeemed for a cash credit of Re 1 to the primary account of the customer subject to minimum accumulation of 1000 loyalty points.
• Zero Fuel Surcharge Waiver: Being a privileged Platinum Cardholder, you will be exempted from fuel surcharge @ 2.5% on fuel purchase value of Rs.400 to Rs.5000 per month.
• Enhanced Insurance Cover: In addition to insurance cover for lost cards, you also get personal accident cover, cover on loss of checked-in baggage, purchase protection, fire and burglary for household content.
• Discounts at Merchant Establishments: IDBI Bank regularly comes up with attractive offers and discounts at various merchant establishments through which Platinum Debit Card customers can avail fabulous offers on the Card usage.
• Customers will be covered under the existing zero lost card liability insurance cover. In case the cards get lost/stolen, the cardholders are protected from any fraudulent misuse of the card from the moment the loss is reported to the bank provided the transaction has been executed not more than 96 hours before the loss is reported. *As per the existing T&C of the Cards Insurance Policy
• Loyalty Programme Customers will gain 1 loyalty point for every Rs 100 spent on the Magic Debit Card. Customers can redeem each loyalty point for a cash credit of Re 0.75 to their account subject to the minimum accumulation of 200 loyalty points. Redemption of points will not be an automated process. Customer will have to request for redemption of their loyalty points.