Tata Capital and SBI Cards Issued three credit card variants — Tata Platinum, Tata Titanium and Tata Corporate Card — are aimed at the retail and corporate customer segments.
The TATA Platinum and TATA Titanium variants are targeted at the growing number of wealthy and mass prosperous retail customers. The Tata Corporate Card would provide to the expense management needs of customers in the corporate segment.
The All new three cards offer up to 6 % value back at select Tata establishments and up to 3x reward points on select department stores, dining, groceries and international spends.
You might find these relevant:
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online
- Union Bank of India Credit Cards | Eligibility | Features | Information
- Central bank of India credit card | Eligibility | Offers | Features | Information
- Aspire Credit Card – Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank Credit Cards | Rewards | Features | Benefits
- IndusInd Bank Chelsea FC Credit Card: Information
- Yes Bank Credit Card | Yes Bank Credit Cards latest offers
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards Fees and Charges