Tata Capital and SBI Cards Issued three credit card variants — Tata Platinum, Tata Titanium and Tata Corporate Card — are aimed at the retail and corporate customer segments.
The TATA Platinum and TATA Titanium variants are targeted at the growing number of wealthy and mass prosperous retail customers. The Tata Corporate Card would provide to the expense management needs of customers in the corporate segment.
The All new three cards offer up to 6 % value back at select Tata establishments and up to 3x reward points on select department stores, dining, groceries and international spends.
You might find these relevant:
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card – Details & Features
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card | Benefits | Features | Offers | Info
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Voyage Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card | Benefits | Advantages | Fees | Information
- Ratnakar Bank Credit Card | Fees Charges | Information
- Shopping offers on ICICI Credit Cards: September 2014
- Dining offers on SBI credit card
- Dining offers on ICICI credit card
- Dining offers on HSBC credit card