Tata Capital and SBI Cards Issued three credit card variants — Tata Platinum, Tata Titanium and Tata Corporate Card — are aimed at the retail and corporate customer segments.
The TATA Platinum and TATA Titanium variants are targeted at the growing number of wealthy and mass prosperous retail customers. The Tata Corporate Card would provide to the expense management needs of customers in the corporate segment.
The All new three cards offer up to 6 % value back at select Tata establishments and up to 3x reward points on select department stores, dining, groceries and international spends.
You might find these relevant:
- Yes Bank Credit Card | Yes Bank Credit Cards latest offers
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards Fees and Charges
- RBL Bank Freedom Titanium Cash Back Card
- RBL Freedom Titanium Credit Card
- Ratnakar Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card – Details & Features
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card | Benefits | Features | Offers | Info
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Voyage Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card | Benefits | Advantages | Fees | Information