Every Bank has their own Requirements for the Documents to be submitted with a Student loan Application Form. Usually banks ask for the following documents:
Admission letter of the Educational Institute giving details of year wise fee, boarding and lodging expenses. Letter confirming scholarship, if any.
- Attested copies of documents for proof of age/date of birth and proof of residential address.
- Passport size photo of the applicant, co-obligants and guarantors.
- Copy of marksheets/degree certificates of previous academic qualifications.
- Income proof/latest income tax return of parents/co-obligants, guarantors. (if any)
- Details of collateral security along with valuation certificate of Government approved valuer (if any).
- Details/statements of Bank accounts held by the student applicant/co-obligant(s)/guarantors (if any) for the last six months.
- Copy of Passport/Visa, cost of air fare (documentary detail) in case of studies abroad.