Edelweiss Home loan – Compare Documents, Interest Rates and emi for housing loans from Edelweiss. Apply Online and get best offers on Edelweiss housing loans.
Edelweiss offers Fixed and Variable Rate Home Loans.
Tenure – 25 Years
Interest Rates – 11% fixed
Loan Against Property
Use the equity of your home or commercial space to fulfill your dreams or for business expansions through Variable Rate Home Loans and Fixed Rate Home Loans against property.
Property purchased with personal funds can be refinanced using our Re-financing services.
Balance Transfer and Top Up
We can help you transfer your existing Home Loan or Loan Against Property to Edelweiss’ Housing Finance at a attractive rates of interest and for a flexible tenure so that you can benefit from a lower Equated Monthly Installment (EMI). You can also avail of an additional (“Top-Up”) loan against the same property.
Documents and Collaterals :
What documents does EHFL require to process my application?
Salaried Individuals Self-Employed Individuals
Latest salary slip or salary certificate Last 3 years’ Income Tax returns duly certified by CA
Form No.16 or PF statement or appointment letter in case of Cash Salary Last 3 years’ Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss A/c with Annexures and Schedules
• Any other documents, as may be required
• Passport size photograph
• Identification Proof
• Age Proof
• Bank statement / Pass book copy for last 3-6 months
Documents required may vary depending upon the customer’s income, profession, age, assets and liabilities.
Lease Rental Discounting
loan against rental income from lease contracts with corporate clients.
2 year and 5 year fixed products
Our 2 and 5 year fixed rate products offer you a chance to lock in your interest rate for 2 or 5 years to protect you against rising interest rates.
You might find these relevant:
- Fullerton India Home Loan Interest Rates – Eligibility Online
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan: 9.90% Interest Rates – Check Eligibility Online
- Prepaying the Home loan or Investing your savings- What to do
- HSBC Home loan @ 9.85% – Calculate EMI Online
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Interest Rates Apply online
- Vijaya bank Home Loan | Interest Rates 2015 | Eligibility
- Bank of India Home Loan – Interest Rates, EMI Calculator online
- DHFL – Vysya Housing Finance Interest Rates, Eligibility Calculator
- Best Home Loan In India 2015 – 9.70 %
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore