Home Loan Kerala – Compare Home loans online in Kerala, Best Lowest and EMI from major banks in Kerala including interest rates, repayment options, charges applicable, Calculate your Eligibility with Home loan Eligibility calculator.
List of Best Home Loan Providers in Kerala:
Kerala Gramin Bank: Vaniyambalam-Thaliyamkund Rd, Vaniyambalam, Kerala 679339
State Bank of Hyderabad: 5/1561/E2&E3, Malakkal Building, Near Sales Tax Complex, Jawahar Nagar, Sales Tax Office Rd, Nadakkave, Kozhikode, Kerala 673006
Idukki District Cooperative Bank: OWN BLDG. NO. VP 3 132, HEAD OFFICE ,, VAZHATOPE ROAD, Vanchikkavala, Cherothony, Kerala 685602
Indian Bank: LIC Building, SM St, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala 673001
Syndicate Bank: Fort Rd, Thavakkara, Kannur, Kerala 670001
City Union Bank: RAM-MEENA BLDG, 1848F, 39TH DIVISION, VALANJAMBALAM JUNCTION,, Sahodaran Ayyappan Road, Ernakulam South, Ernakulam, Kerala 682016
Latest Interest Rates on Home Loans in Kerala 2016
|Bank Name||Interest Rate|
|HDFC LTD||9.40% – 9.45%|
|ICICI Bank||9.40% – 9.45%|
|SBI||9.30% – 9.35%|
|PNB Housing||9.55% – 9.85%|
|Axis Bank||9.45% – 9.75%|
|Fed Bank||9.57% – 9.82%|
|PNB Home Loan||9.40% – 9.90%|
|IDBI Home Loan||9.45%|
|DHFL Home Loan||9.55%|
|Indiabulls Home Loan||9.40% – 10.25%|
|Union Bank||9.55% – 9.60%|
|Indian Bank||9.55% – 9.75%|
EMI Calculator for Calculate Home Loan EMI In Kerala
Checklist of Documents for Home Loan in Kerala
- List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed Home loan application
- 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
- Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
- Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
- Statement of bank account for the last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
- Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
- Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.
Kerala, regionally referred to as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It was formed on 1 November 1956 as per the States Reorganisation Act by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.
Availability of capital resources (public finance and institutional finance) has also been discussed at length, because affordable finance acts as a spur to the development of an economy. Inflationary pressures, especially in food, fuel and housing can be highly detrimental to welfare of the people. The importance of systematic planning and careful monitoring of its implementation is also critical for the development of the country. Some of these issues are dealt with in this chapter.