|Bank Name||Interest Rate|
|HDFC LTD||8.35% - 8.55%|
|ICICI Bank||8.35% - 8.80%|
|SBI Home Loan||8.30% - 8.60%|
|PNB Housing||8.50% - 8.70%|
|Axis Bank||8.35% - 8.75%|
|LIC Housing||8.35% - 8.60%|
|Bank of Baroda||8.30% - 8.50%|
|PNB Home Loan||8.35% - 8.45%|
|IDBI Home Loan||8.35% - 8.60%|
|DHFL Home Loan||8.35%|
|Indiabulls Home Loan||8.35% – 8.55%|
|Union Bank||8.30% - 8.35%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||8.51%|
|Indian Bank||8.35% - 8.80%|
|Shubham Housing||12%-14%(For Salaried) - 15%-17%(For Self-employed)|
EMI Calculator for Calculate Home Loan EMI In Kerala
Checklist of Documents for Home Loan in Kerala
- List of papers / documents applicable to all applicants:
- Completed Home loan application
- 3 passport size photographs (including those affixed in loan application)
- Proof of identification: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Driving License / PAN card.
- Proof of residence: Electoral ID Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill.
- Proof business address, in case of non- salaried borrowers
- Statement of bank account for the last six months
- Signature identification from present bankers
- Personal Assets and Liabilities Statements in Bank’s standard format.
- Brief write up of securities charged in respect of other loans availed from our Bank/other
- Banks/ Auto & Housing Loan Companies /other sources.
Kerala, regionally referred to as Keralam, is a state in the south-west region of India on the Malabar coast. It was formed on 1 November 1956 as per the States Reorganisation Act by combining various Malayalam-speaking regions.
Availability of capital resources (public finance and institutional finance) has also been discussed at length, because affordable finance acts as a spur to the development of an economy. Inflationary pressures, especially in food, fuel and housing can be highly detrimental to welfare of the people. The importance of systematic planning and careful monitoring of its implementation is also critical for the development of the country. Some of these issues are dealt with in this chapter.