Indian Bank Home Loans – Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents and loan Emi of Indian Bank Home Loan. Calculate your loan eligibility with calculator.
Salient Features – For purchase or to construct a house / flat / renovate / repair or alter an existing house / flat
- Maximum permissible age at the time of applying is 50 years & at the end of repayment period is 60 years.
- Salaried Class with minimum service of three years.
- Businessmen, Professionals and Self-employed with minimum experience of three years.
- Pensioners with repayment capacity.
Quantum of Loan: -
- 36 times of Gross Monthly Income or 60 times of Net Monthly Income whichever is higher.
- Spouse Income can be included for calculating eligible amount if he / she has steady income.
- Take home Income should be more than 40% of gross income after deduction of EMI for the proposed home loan, apart from other deductions
Compare Home Loan Interest Rates of Indian Bank Home Loan:-
Floating Interest Rates-
|Upto 75 Lacs
||Above 75 Lacs|
Processing fees of Indian bank home loan: 0.225% of loan amount with a maximum of Rs.20,000/-
Prepayment charges: -
- No pre-closure charges, if loan is closed out of own funds.
- 2% on Balance outstanding or applicable Drawing Limit whichever is higher, if loan is closed by way of take over by another Bank / Financial Institution
Documents to be submitted for processing the application: -
1. Completed Application Form with passport size photograph.
2. Proof of Identity such as PAN Card / Voter’s ID/Passport/Driving License.
3. Proof of residence such as Recent Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Property Tax Receipt / Passport / Voter’s ID
4. Proof of business address in respect of businessmen / industrialists.
5. Proof of Employment.
6. Salary Certificate.
7. Proof of other income like rent, interest on investment, if any.
8. Balance Sheet for the past three financial years in the case of Professionals, Businessmen & Self employed.
9. Income Tax / Wealth Tax (if applicable) Returns for the past 3 years
10. Agreement of Sale / Sale Deed.
11. Approved Building Plan.
12. Title Deed Documents for 30 years.
13. Proof of title in the Revenue Records.(Legal Opinion from Advocate & Valuation of property from Engineer will be arranged by Bank at applicant’s cost)
Source: Indian Bank Website
You might find these relevant:
- kerala Gramin Bank Home Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- Cosmos Bank Home Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Info
- Home Loan UCO Bank | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- NRI Home loans – Andhra Bank | Interest Rates & Documents
- Indian Overseas Bank NRI HOME LOAN SCHEME Details
- Syndicate Bank Home Loans | Current Interest Rates & Eligibility
- Nainital Bank Home Loans | Interest Rates | Documents
- Multiple Home loans – Bajaj Finserv | Rates | Eligibility | Features
- What Banks Look at for Home Loans?
- Andhra Bank Home Loans | Interest Rates| Eligibility | Documents | Information