Orange City Housing Finance at lowest interest rates with minimum documentations. Find details on per month emi, loan amount, repayment options. Track application status and customer care numbers at deal4loans.com.
OCHFL is a publicly held housing finance company based out of Nagpur registered under companies act 1956 and under license from NHB, a fully owned subsidiary of RBI. OCHFL is one of the 55 odd HFC license holders across India and the only one in Central India (as of early 2011).
Orange City Housing Finance Details
|Interest Rate for Home Loan||14.00%|
|EMI Per Month||Rs. 1243.52 per Lakh|
|Loan Amount||Upto 90 lakh|
|Repayment Time||upto 20 Years|
|Min. Age||21 Years|
|Customer care Number||——–|
Special payment schemes:
One can enjoy the exclusive ‘Regressive Payment Scheme’ if one is a home loan seeker due for retirement within the term of the loan and have applied jointly with an eligible One Younger co-applicant.
One can prepay the loan, ahead of the contracted schedule in part or full, subject to payment of nominal fees / charges as stipulated by OCHFL from time to time.
List of Documents to be submitted along with the Loan Application Form.
A) KYC documents for Applicant, Co-Applicant & Guarantors
- PAN card
- Identification proof (one of the following)
- Government Identity card
- Election card
- Driving license
- Residence address proof (one of the following)
- Telephone bill (BSNL)
- Electric bill
- Ration card
- Passport size photos (2 copies)
- Bank statement for 1 year
- Latest Salary Certificate / Income Certificate.
- Income tax Assessment order for last three years
B) Property Documents
- Sales Deed / Agreement to sale (Vikripatra / Kararnama)
- Aakhiv Patrika from city survey (Malmatta patrak)
- Latest Corporation Tax receipt (Malmatta kar)
- Building permit (Bandhkam parvangi)
- Sanctioned map (Manjoor Nakasha)
- Title verification report (Search report)
- Valuation report (for ready possession) or Estimate report (for under construction)
- NOC (from society /from NIT for loan & mortgage) (Na harkat pramanpatra)
- Mutation (Nav darz karne) ( either in City survey NMC/NIT/Nazul)
- Record of Rights from Municipal Corporation (Namantaran ittala)
- Collaterals in the form of
- Listed ‘A’ Shares
- Life Insurance policies
- Immovable property (papers of House, plots, shop)
- Affidavit regarding Non Encumbrance
C) Special Requirements for Flats
- Agreement for Sale duly registered / Sales deed
- Allotment letter of Builder/ Society
- Builder / Society NOC
- Copy of the Building Plan with applicants flat duly marked & numbered.
D) Special Requirement for Employed applicants
- Verification of Employment form with only Part I Filled in
- A letter from your employer agreeing to deduct EMI for loan repayment from your salary / ECS clearing
E) Special Requirement For Self Employed applicants / Co Applicant / Guarantors
- MOA / AOA / Partnership deed / Proprietor / Registration certificate giving information on the nature of your business/profession, form of organization, clients, suppliers, etc.
- Last 3 years Balance sheets & Profit loss Accounts.
Flat no-101 , First Floor ,
Plot No- 19, Barlingey Layout, Laxminagar,