Orange City Housing Finance Details
|Interest Rate for Home Loan||14.00%|
|EMI Per Month||Rs. 1243.52 per Lakh|
|Loan Amount||Upto 90 lakh|
|Repayment Time||upto 20 Years|
|Min. Age||21 Years|
|Customer care Number||--------|
Special payment schemes:
One can enjoy the exclusive ‘Regressive Payment Scheme’ if one is a home loan seeker due for retirement within the term of the loan and have applied jointly with an eligible One Younger co-applicant.
One can prepay the loan, ahead of the contracted schedule in part or full, subject to payment of nominal fees / charges as stipulated by OCHFL from time to time.
List of Documents to be submitted along with the Loan Application Form.
A) KYC documents for Applicant, Co-Applicant & Guarantors
- PAN card
- Identification proof (one of the following)
- Government Identity card
- Election card
- Driving license
- Residence address proof (one of the following)
- Telephone bill (BSNL)
- Electric bill
- Ration card
- Passport size photos (2 copies)
- Bank statement for 1 year
- Latest Salary Certificate / Income Certificate.
- Income tax Assessment order for last three years
B) Property Documents
- Sales Deed / Agreement to sale (Vikripatra / Kararnama)
- Aakhiv Patrika from city survey (Malmatta patrak)
- Latest Corporation Tax receipt (Malmatta kar)
- Building permit (Bandhkam parvangi)
- Sanctioned map (Manjoor Nakasha)
- Title verification report (Search report)
- Valuation report (for ready possession) or Estimate report (for under construction)
- NOC (from society /from NIT for loan & mortgage) (Na harkat pramanpatra)
- Mutation (Nav darz karne) ( either in City survey NMC/NIT/Nazul)
- Record of Rights from Municipal Corporation (Namantaran ittala)
- Collaterals in the form of
- Listed ‘A’ Shares
- Life Insurance policies
- Immovable property (papers of House, plots, shop)
- Affidavit regarding Non Encumbrance
C) Special Requirements for Flats
- Agreement for Sale duly registered / Sales deed
- Allotment letter of Builder/ Society
- Builder / Society NOC
- Copy of the Building Plan with applicants flat duly marked & numbered.
D) Special Requirement for Employed applicants
- Verification of Employment form with only Part I Filled in
- A letter from your employer agreeing to deduct EMI for loan repayment from your salary / ECS clearing
E) Special Requirement For Self Employed applicants / Co Applicant / Guarantors
- MOA / AOA / Partnership deed / Proprietor / Registration certificate giving information on the nature of your business/profession, form of organization, clients, suppliers, etc.
- Last 3 years Balance sheets & Profit loss Accounts.
Flat no-101 , First Floor ,
Plot No- 19, Barlingey Layout, Laxminagar,