Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents
Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan – Details on Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents and Processing Fees of OBC Housing loans.
The Oriental Bank of Commerce offers financial assistance for/to:
- Purchase of land and construction of a house thereon.
- Construction of house, where in the plot/land already owned by the applicant.
- To buy built up (new or second hand) / semi built up house or flat
- To Extend/improve/repair, the existing house or flat.
- To buy a flat under construction or proposed to be constructed
- For Home furnishing, furniture / fixtures embedded to structure or otherwise
- To take over of housing loan from other Banks/other financial institutes
Housing Loans Granted At Floating Rate – Compare other banks interest rates
|Loan Up to 30 lacs
|Loans 30 lac to 75 lacs
|Loans Above 75 Lacs
Eligibility of Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan
Individuals or group of specified individuals (co-borrowers) including HUF having an assured source of regular income viz. salaried / self-employed persons, professionals, businessmen, farmers etc.
1) The staff members of the Bank are also eligible subject to compliance of terms & conditions of Staff Housing Loan Scheme.
2) The NRI may also avail a housing loan in India subject to compliance of specific terms at par with those applicable to a person resident in India.
PROCESSING FEE/ DOCUMENTATION CHARGES
||Process fee / Documentation Charges
|Irrespective of any limit
||0.50% of the loan amount + service tax, if any, subject to maximum of Rs. 12500.
|Documentation charges -NIL
Note: The Advocate charges, Valuer fee and insurance charges shall be borne by the applicant on actual basis.
INSPECTION CHARGES - Nil
|Loans Upto Rs.20.00 lac
|Loans Above Rs.20.00 lac
Source:Oriental Bank of Commerce Website
You might find these relevant:
Tags: ocb home loan interest rates, OCB housing loan, Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan