Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan ✔ Get instant quotes on Interest Rates ✔ Eligibility ✔ Documents ✔ Processing Fees of OBC Housing loans in India for Free ✔ Calculate emi ✔ Eligibility with Calculator online.
The Oriental Bank of Commerce offers financial assistance for/to:
✔ Purchase of land and construction of a house thereon.
✔ Construction of house, where in the plot/land already owned by the applicant.
✔ To buy built up (new or second hand) / semi built up house or flat
✔ To Extend/improve/repair, the existing house or flat.
✔ To buy a flat under construction or proposed to be constructed
✔ For Home furnishing, furniture / fixtures embedded to structure or otherwise
✔ To take over of housing loan from other Banks/other financial institutes
Current Interest rates on Housing loan of OBC -Latest Update on 09 June 2015
|Loan Up to 75 lacs||
|Above 75 lac to 3 Cr.||
|Above 3 Crore||
Eligibility of Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan
Individuals or group of specified individuals (co-borrowers) including HUF having an assured source of regular income viz. salaried / self-employed persons, professionals, businessmen, farmers etc.
1) The staff members of the Bank are also eligible subject to compliance of terms & conditions of Staff Housing Loan Scheme.
2) The NRI may also avail a housing loan in India subject to compliance of specific terms at par with those applicable to a person resident in India.
List of Documents/ Information to be provided by the applicant along with Loan Application Form.
(These documents are indicative, relevant documents be obtained on case to case basis)
|Loan application Form-cum-process note LF-2/Passport size photograph of applicant and co-applicant, ID Proof i.e. copy of valid passport / driving license / pan card/ voter ID card /Copy of bank account statement for last 6 months, Saving account.. In case of bank take over, copy of home loan account statement for the entire period shall be obtained/Also a certificate from the lending institution giving pre-closure amount./Affidavit as per Format. Title clearance report from advocate and valuation report from architect on Bank’s panel along with all required Documents/papers relating to title deeds of property be submitted|
|Loans Upto Rs.20.00 lac||15%|
|Loans Above Rs.20.00 lac||25%|
Source:Oriental Bank of Commerce Website
You might find these relevant:
- 30 Lakh home loan EMI Details – Calculation Online
- 20 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates
- 10 Lakh home loan EMI Details – Calculation Online
- 11 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 12 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 13 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 14 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 19 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 18 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- EMI for 17 lakhs home loan Details – Calculation Online