Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan – Get instant quotes on Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents and Processing Fees of OBC Housing loans in India for Free.
|Read More About|
The Oriental Bank of Commerce offers financial assistance for/to:
- Purchase of land and construction of a house thereon.
- Construction of house, where in the plot/land already owned by the applicant.
- To buy built up (new or second hand) / semi built up house or flat
- To Extend/improve/repair, the existing house or flat.
- To buy a flat under construction or proposed to be constructed
- For Home furnishing, furniture / fixtures embedded to structure or otherwise
- To take over of housing loan from other Banks/other financial institutes
|Loan Up to 75 lacs||
|Above 75 lac to 3 Cr.||
|Above 3 Crore||
Interest rate shall be decided by sanctioning authority on case-to-case basis
Individuals or group of specified individuals (co-borrowers) including HUF having an assured source of regular income viz. salaried / self-employed persons, professionals, businessmen, farmers etc.
1) The staff members of the Bank are also eligible subject to compliance of terms & conditions of Staff Housing Loan Scheme.
2) The NRI may also avail a housing loan in India subject to compliance of specific terms at par with those applicable to a person resident in India.
PROCESSING FEE/ DOCUMENTATION CHARGES
|Loan limit||Process fee / Documentation Charges|
|Irrespective of any limit||Nil (During festival Bonanza period i.e upto 31.03.2014)|
|Documentation charges -NIL|
Note: The Advocate charges, Valuer fee and insurance charges shall be borne by the applicant on actual basis.
(These documents are indicative, relevant documents be obtained on case to case basis)
|Loan application Form-cum-process note LF-2/Passport size photograph of applicant and co-applicant, ID Proof i.e. copy of valid passport / driving license / pan card/ voter ID card /Copy of bank account statement for last 6 months, Saving account.. In case of bank take over, copy of home loan account statement for the entire period shall be obtained/Also a certificate from the lending institution giving pre-closure amount./Affidavit as per Format. Title clearance report from advocate and valuation report from architect on Bank’s panel along with all required Documents/papers relating to title deeds of property be submitted|
|Loans Upto Rs.20.00 lac||15%|
|Loans Above Rs.20.00 lac||25%|
Source:Oriental Bank of Commerce Website
You might find these relevant:
- Indian overseas bank home loan Coimbatore Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Ludhiana Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Jaipur Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Thane Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Gurgaon Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Faridabad Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Ghaziabad Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Aurangabad Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Lucknow Branch Location
- Indian overseas bank home loan Vadodara Branch Location