Oriental Bank of Commerce home loan – Get instant quotes on Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents and Processing Fees of OBC Housing loans in India for Free. Calculate emi and Eligibility with Calculator online.
|Read More About|
The Oriental Bank of Commerce offers financial assistance for/to:
- Purchase of land and construction of a house thereon.
- Construction of house, where in the plot/land already owned by the applicant.
- To buy built up (new or second hand) / semi built up house or flat
- To Extend/improve/repair, the existing house or flat.
- To buy a flat under construction or proposed to be constructed
- For Home furnishing, furniture / fixtures embedded to structure or otherwise
- To take over of housing loan from other Banks/other financial institutes
- 54 lakh customers serviced to get best Loan deals with deal4loans. Deal4loans views Published @ yourstory .com
- As RBI cuts rate, should you go for fixed home loan Deal4loans views Published @ Economic Times online
|Loan Up to 75 lacs||
|Above 75 lac to 3 Cr.||
|Above 3 Crore||
For Calculate Housing loan EMI’s and Eligibility Online Click Here
Individuals or group of specified individuals (co-borrowers) including HUF having an assured source of regular income viz. salaried / self-employed persons, professionals, businessmen, farmers etc.
1) The staff members of the Bank are also eligible subject to compliance of terms & conditions of Staff Housing Loan Scheme.
2) The NRI may also avail a housing loan in India subject to compliance of specific terms at par with those applicable to a person resident in India.
PROCESSING FEE/ DOCUMENTATION CHARGES
|Loan limit||Process fee / Documentation Charges|
|Irrespective of any limit||NIL( till 31-Dec-2014)|
|Documentation charges -NIL|
Note: The Advocate charges, Valuer fee and insurance charges shall be borne by the applicant on actual basis.
(These documents are indicative, relevant documents be obtained on case to case basis)
|Loan application Form-cum-process note LF-2/Passport size photograph of applicant and co-applicant, ID Proof i.e. copy of valid passport / driving license / pan card/ voter ID card /Copy of bank account statement for last 6 months, Saving account.. In case of bank take over, copy of home loan account statement for the entire period shall be obtained/Also a certificate from the lending institution giving pre-closure amount./Affidavit as per Format. Title clearance report from advocate and valuation report from architect on Bank’s panel along with all required Documents/papers relating to title deeds of property be submitted|
|Loans Upto Rs.20.00 lac||15%|
|Loans Above Rs.20.00 lac||25%|
Source:Oriental Bank of Commerce Website
You might find these relevant:
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Interest Rates Apply online
- Vijaya bank Home Loan | Interest Rates 2015 | Eligibility
- Bank of India Home Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | EMI Calculator
- DHFL – Vysya Housing Finance Interest Rates, Eligibility Calculator
- Best Home Loan In India 2015
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore
- HDFC Ltd Home Loan Mumbai | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- DHFL Diwali Dhamaka Offer on Home loans
- 6 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 7 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online