State Bank of Travancore Home Loan – Compare online Interest Rates, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Processing Fees and Apply online for SBT Home loans India.
SBT Home Loan Interest Rates 2017
|Interest Rates Upto 75 Lakh||9.20%|
|Interest Rates Above 75 Lakh||9.45%|
|Maxgain Housing loan upto 75 Lakh||9.70%|
|Maxgain Housing loan Above 75 Lakh||9.95%|
|Housing for all 2022||9.20%|
|Processing Fees||0.50% of the loan amount + S.T , with a maximum of Rs. 10,000/-|
|Minimum Income Per Month||Rs.12000|
|Minimum Income for NRI||Rs.15000 pm|
State Bank of Travancore offers housing loans to Salaried persons, Self-employed Businessmen, Professionals and Agriculturists, who have a regular monthly income and a minimum of three years standing / experience in their line of activity.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR PURCHASE OF HOUSES/FLATS
- A copy of the agreement for sale.
- A copy of the Title deeds of the present owner.
- A copy of the land tax receipt.
- A copy of the building tax receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate from the Sub Registrar for the last 15 years.
- Title clear certificate from the banks approved advocate.
- Valuation report of the property and building from the banks approved valuator.
Source: state bank of travancore official Website