State Bank of Travancore Home Loan – Compare online Interest Rates, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Processing Fees and Apply online for SBT Home loans India.
Eligibility Required for SBT Home Loans:
- All Residential Indians with regular monthly income having a minimum NMI of Rs. 12,000/- and Non-Residential Indians with a regular monthly income having a minimum NMI of Rs. 15,000/-.
- Spouses of Non-Residential Indians, who are Indian Residents and receiving a regular monthly income.
- Salaried persons, Self-employed Businessmen, Professionals and Agriculturists, who have a regular monthly income and a minimum of three years standing / experience in their line of activity.
- The age should be such that the borrower is able to close the account before he attains the age of 70.
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria from the minimum of 3 years to 1-2 years is allowed to employees of government/quasi government departments /establishments and listed companies whose minimum NMI is Rs. 20,000/- or more.
Home Loan Interest Rates of State Bank of Travancore: Updated on 17 Oct 2015
Up to 75 lacs 9.95% Above 75 lacs 10.20%
0.50% of loan amount with a minimum of Rs.1000/ and maximum Rs. 10,000/
Prepayment Charges : NIL
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR PURCHASE OF HOUSES/FLATS
- A copy of the agreement for sale.
- A copy of the Title deeds of the present owner.
- A copy of the land tax receipt.
- A copy of the building tax receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate from the Sub Registrar for the last 15 years.
- Title clear certificate from the banks approved advocate.
- Valuation report of the property and building from the banks approved valuator.
Source: state bank of travancore official Website
Other Available Products of State Bank of Travancore
You might find these relevant:
- Bandhan Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator June 2016 – Calculate EMI Online
- AU Housing Finance – Interest Rates June 2016, Apply Online | EMI Calculator
- DBS Bank Home Loan | Interest Rates (June 2016) | EMI Calculator
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator – Calculate EMI Online
- Aditya Birla Home Loan EMI Calculator june 2016
- SBI Ghar Loan Yojana – Interest Rates
- Hero Fincorp Home Loan | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Information
- Mahindra Finance Home Loans | Interest Rates June 2016
- Pimpri Chinchwad Home loan @ 9.35%
- 30 Lakh home loan EMI Details – Calculation Online