SBT Home Loan Interest Rates 2018
Home Loan Interest Rates March 2018
|Bank Name||Interest Rate|
|HDFC LTD||8.35% - 8.55%|
|ICICI Bank||8.45% - 8.80%|
|SBI Home Loan||8.35% - 8.65%|
|PNB Housing||8.60% - 8.80%|
|Axis Bank||8.35% - 8.75%|
|LIC Housing||8.35% - 8.60%|
|Bank of Baroda||8.30% - 8.50%|
|PNB Home Loan||8.50% - 8.60%|
|IDBI Home Loan||8.35% - 8.60%|
|DHFL Home Loan||8.35%|
|Indiabulls Home Loan||8.35% – 8.55%|
|Union Bank||8.30% - 8.35%|
|Standard Chartered Bank||8.51%|
|Indian Bank||8.35% - 8.80%|
|Shubham Housing||12%-14%(For Salaried) - 15%-17%(For Self-employed)|
State Bank of Travancore offers housing loans to Salaried persons, Self-employed Businessmen, Professionals and Agriculturists, who have a regular monthly income and a minimum of three years standing / experience in their line of activity.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR PURCHASE OF HOUSES/FLATS
- A copy of the agreement for sale.
- A copy of the Title deeds of the present owner.
- A copy of the land tax receipt.
- A copy of the building tax receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate from the Sub Registrar for the last 15 years.
- Title clear certificate from the banks approved advocate.
- Valuation report of the property and building from the banks approved valuator.
Source: state bank of travancore official Website