State Bank of Travancore Home Loan – Compare online Interest Rates, Documents Required, Eligibility Criteria, Processing Fees and Apply online for SBT Home loans India.
Eligibility Required for SBT Home Loans:
- All Residential Indians with regular monthly income having a minimum NMI of Rs. 12,000/- and Non-Residential Indians with a regular monthly income having a minimum NMI of Rs. 15,000/-.
- Spouses of Non-Residential Indians, who are Indian Residents and receiving a regular monthly income.
- Salaried persons, Self-employed Businessmen, Professionals and Agriculturists, who have a regular monthly income and a minimum of three years standing / experience in their line of activity.
- The age should be such that the borrower is able to close the account before he attains the age of 70.
- Relaxation in eligibility criteria from the minimum of 3 years to 1-2 years is allowed to employees of government/quasi government departments /establishments and listed companies whose minimum NMI is Rs. 20,000/- or more.
Home Loan Interest Rates of State Bank of Travancore: Updated on 10 June 2015
Up to 75 lacs 10.15% Above 75 lacs 10.40%
|Processing charges: updated on 20 January 2015|
|Limit upto Rs.25,000||Nil|
|Limit above Rs.25,000 to Rs.2 lacs||0.56% of the loan amount (Max.Rs.500/-)|
|Limit above Rs.2 lacs||0.56% of the loan amount maximum Rs.10000/-|
Prepayment Charges : NIL
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR PURCHASE OF HOUSES/FLATS
- A copy of the agreement for sale.
- A copy of the Title deeds of the present owner.
- A copy of the land tax receipt.
- A copy of the building tax receipt.
- Encumbrance certificate from the Sub Registrar for the last 15 years.
- Title clear certificate from the banks approved advocate.
- Valuation report of the property and building from the banks approved valuator.
Source: state bank of travancore official Website
You might find these relevant:
- Fullerton India Home Loan Interest Rates – Eligibility Online
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan @ 9.90% Interest Rates – Check Eligibility Online
- Prepaying the Home loan or Investing your savings- What to do
- HSBC Home loan @ 9.85% – Calculate EMI Online
- Sundaram BNP Paribas Home Finance Interest Rates Apply online
- Vijaya bank Home Loan | Interest Rates 2015 | Eligibility
- Bank of India Home Loan – Interest Rates, EMI Calculator online
- DHFL – Vysya Housing Finance Interest Rates, Eligibility Calculator
- Best Home Loan In India 2015 @ 9.70 %
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore