State Bank of Hyderabad Home Loans – Get Details on Interest rates, Documents, Eligibility and Fees and Other Charges Related to housing loan finance schemes of State Bank of Hyderabad.
Eligibility for State Bank of hyderabad Home Loans-
Individual(s) over 18 years of age with steady source of income, including persons engaged in agriculture & allied activities.
Documents Required for State Bank of hyderabad Home Loan:
- Completed loan application
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of identify (photo copies of Voters ID card/ Passport/ Driving licence/ IT PAN card)
- Proof of residence (photo copies of recent Telephone Bills/ Electricity Bill/ Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID card)
- Proof of business address for non-salaried individuals
- Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last six months
- Personal Assets and Liabilities statement
Interest Rate: CLICK HERE to view interest rates
HOUSING LOAN w.e.f. 01-04-2013
|Period/ Amount||Up to `30 lacs||Above `30 lacs|
|Up to 30 Yrs||10.20%||10.20%|
|SBH Maxgain Housing Loan||10.20%||10.20%|
|Processing Charges||50% off|
Amount of Finance:
Maximum loan amount will be lowest of loan amount assessed on the basis of the under noted 3 options(a.b.c) below:a) Project cost which may include cost of land, house/ flat, cost of additional amenities related with said house/ flat, registration charges, stamp duty, property insurance, service tax and other statutory dues, if any, less applicable margin.
b) Permissible EMI/ NMI ratio.
c) Maximum Permissible Loan to Value(LTV) ratio.
Processing fee and charges:
- Up to Rs. 25.00 lacs- 0.25% of loan amount subject to minimum of Rs.5,000/-
- Above Rs. 25.00 lacs to Rs. 75.00 lacs- Rs.6,500/-
- Above Rs. 75.00 lacs- Rs.10,000/-
Other Charges:Lawyer’s, Valuer’s fee etc to be borne by the borrower on the basis of actual cost
EMI/ NMI Ratio:
- Based on income-wise graded ratio as under:
- Up to `0.60 lacs: 20%
- Above `0.60 lakhs to `1.20 lakhs: 25%
- Above `1.20 lakhs to `2.00 lakhs: 30%
- Above `2.00 lakhs to `5.00 lakhs: 50%
- Above `5.00 lakhs to `10.00 lakhs: 55%
- Above `10.00 lakhs : 65%
|Loan Amount||For House/ Flats under construction||New House/ Flats for ready possession||Old House/ Flats for ready possession|
|Upto 20 Lakhs||15%||15%||15%|
|Above 20 Lakhs||20%||20%||20%|
Check Off Facility – Employer will take responsibility to credit the salary to borrower’s account at the branch from which the EMI will be deducted.
Post Dated Cheques(PDCs) for the Repayment period/ ECS (Electronic Clearing Services)/ Standing Instruction on salary account maintained with the Bank.
For Non Salaried:
- Post Dated Cheques for the Repayment period.
- ECS (electronic clearing services)
Other Loans by SBH:
SBH Car Loan
SBH Gold Loan
SBH Education Loan
You might find these relevant:
- Vijaya bank Home Loan | Interest Rates 2015 | Eligibility
- Bank of India Home Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | EMI Calculator
- DHFL – Vysya Housing Finance Interest Rates, Eligibility Calculator
- Best Home Loan In India 2015
- Home Loan Mysore – Know your home loan eligibility in Mysore
- HDFC Ltd Home Loan Mumbai | Interest Rates | Branch Address
- DHFL Diwali Dhamaka Offer on Home loans
- 6 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 7 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online
- 8 lakh home loan EMI Details | Interest Rates | Apply online