ICICI Gold Investment Plans: Get Details on benefits, Features and why to invest in ICICI Gold Investment Plans online.
Gold has been traditionally the popular investment for Indians. In fact, India, even today is amongst the largest buyers of Gold in the world.
CICI Bank with its ‘Pure Gold’ offer attempts to bridge the gap between the need of the customers for buying gold and availability of an organised avenue to satisfy that need, by taking care of the two key components – Reliability and Convenience.
Get up to 8% discount on Gold online. TnC apply.
|0.5g, 1g & 2.5g||3%|
|5g, 8g, 10g & 20g||7%|
|50g & 100g||8%|
24 Carat ICICI Bank Pure Gold is imported from Switzerland. This Gold carries a 99.99% Assay Certification, signifying highest level of purity, as per international standards..
ICICI Bank Pure Gold is competitively priced based on daily prices in the international bullion market. Currently, gold is available in 0.5g, 1g, 2.5g, 5g, 8g, 20g and 50g categories, subsequently other denominations will also be introduced.
* ICICI Bank Pure Gold is available through select branches of ICICI Bank and internet banking .
It is not available through ICICI Bank ATM’s
You might find these relevant:
- Yes Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Documents
- Saraswat Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- DCB loan against gold | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Schemes | Information
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loans | Documents | Eligibility | Loan amount
- Mahindra Finance Gold loan Scheme – check documents & Faqs
- Corporation Bank Gold Loan scheme | Information
- Fedbank Gold Loan: Documents, Features of Loan Against Gold
- HDFC Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan