Muthoot Gold Loan Chennai: Get Details on Smart Gold Loan of Muthoot Finance in Chennai. Read About Documents, Interest Rates, FAQs, and other processing charges online.
With Muthoot Fincorp, you can make a head start by availing loans against your gold the easiest and smart way.
With Smart + Gold Loan, you have the advantage of paying back in Equated Monthly installments; the EMI is apportioned such that the larger amount goes toward repaying the principal; no applicable charges; part release and repledge is allowed.
Apply Gold Loan
Know More Info on Muthoot Gold Loan
Documents required for Gold Loan In Chennai – Muthoot Fincorp?
Original proof of identification. Any of the following are acceptable:
- Govt of India election ID card with address proof
- PAN card with address proof
- Driver’s license
- Any Govt departmental ID card
- We are bound by and follow KYC norms as per the regulator’s guidelines.
Interest Rate structure of Muthoot Fincorp Smart Gold Loan Chennai
Annual Interest Rate
|Express 3 Minutes Gold Loan – Daily Interest Scheme
(Available in Kerala only)
|In all cases extra interest @3% per annum for every three months will be charged in the event interest is not serviced regularly, monthly or quarterly as agreed. In the event interest remains un serviced beyond 6 months, additional interest will be charged on the amount of interest outstanding at 1% for every completed month of default.|
|Express 3 Minutes Gold Loan – Weekly interest remittance
24 % / 27%
|Smart+ Gold Loan (EMI Scheme)||
|Traders Flexi Gold Loan||
Chennai, also known as Madras, is the capital city of the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Located on the Coromandel Coast off the Bay of Bengal, it is a major commercial, cultural, economic and educational center in South India.
Population: 7,142,958 (2012)
Area: 181.1 km²
Elevation: 6.00 m
Points of Interest:
Marina Beach, Kapaleshwarar Temple, St. Thomas Mount, Fort St George, Gunidy National Park
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Gold Loan Interest Rates 2016 | Emi calculator online
- Yes Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Documents
- Saraswat Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- DCB loan against gold | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Schemes | Information
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loans | Documents | Eligibility | Loan amount
- Mahindra Finance Gold loan Scheme – check documents & Faqs
- Corporation Bank Gold Loan scheme | Information
- Fedbank Gold Loan: Documents, Features of Loan Against Gold