Muthoot Gold Loan Mumbai: Get Details on Smart Gold Loan of Muthoot Finance in Mumbai. Read About Documents, Interest Rates, FAQs, and other processing charges online.
With Muthoot Fincorp, you can make a head start by availing loans against your gold the easiest and smart way.
With Smart + Gold Loan, you have the advantage of paying back in Equated Monthly installments; the EMI is apportioned such that the larger amount goes toward repaying the principal; no applicable charges; part release and repledge is allowed.
Know More Info on Muthoot Gold Loan
Documents required for Gold Loan In Mumbai – Muthoot Fincorp?
Original proof of identification. Any of the following are acceptable:
- Govt of India election ID card with address proof
- PAN card with address proof
- Driver’s license
- Any Govt departmental ID card
- We are bound by and follow KYC norms as per the regulator’s guidelines.
Interest Rate structure of Muthoot Fincorp Smart Gold Loan Mumbai
Annual Interest Rate
|Express 3 Minutes Gold Loan – Daily Interest Scheme
(Available in Kerala only)
|In all cases extra interest @3% per annum for every three months will be charged in the event interest is not serviced regularly, monthly or quarterly as agreed. In the event interest remains un serviced beyond 6 months, additional interest will be charged on the amount of interest outstanding at 1% for every completed month of default.|
|Express 3 Minutes Gold Loan – Weekly interest remittance
24 % / 27%
|Smart+ Gold Loan (EMI Scheme)||
|Traders Flexi Gold Loan||
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, and the fourth most populous city in the world, with a total metropolitan area population of approximately 20.5 million.
Population: 12,478,447 (2011)
Points of Interest – Gateway of India, Essel World, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple, Kanheri caves, Mumbai University
You might find these relevant:
- Yes Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Documents
- Saraswat Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Information
- DCB loan against gold | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Gold Loan | Interest Rates | Schemes | Information
- Vijaya Bank Gold Loans | Documents | Eligibility | Loan amount
- Mahindra Finance Gold loan Scheme – check documents & Faqs
- Corporation Bank Gold Loan scheme | Information
- Fedbank Gold Loan: Documents, Features of Loan Against Gold
- HDFC Sampoorna Bharosa Gold Loan