Dena Bank Personal Loans – Dena Suvidha personal loans is the ideal way to fulfill personal needs of your family. Be it to finance a marriage or family function. To travel or celebrates a festival. For medical treatment or educational purposes. Or simply a vacation. Even an unforeseen event. Dena Personal Loan is always there for all your needs.
Dena Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates:
- 13.00% (fixed) in case of tie-up under Corporate Salary Scheme.
- 14.00% (fixed) in all other cases.
- Senior Citizen pensioners – 14.55%
Features and Benefits of Dena Bank Personal Loan-
- No Prepayment Charges
- repayment upto 36 Months
- margin is Nill
- loan sanctioned upto 9 times of your net monthly income.
Eligibility for Dena Bank Personal Loan-
- you are a permanent employee between 24 to 55 years having worked for at least 2 years in a Govt. or PSU/ reputed organization.
- you have a gross monthly income of at least Rs. 15,000/-. Income of any other earning member ( co-applicants) can be clubbed for enhanced eligibility.
- You can have a salary disbursement arrangement with us or provide an undertaking form your employer.
Other Available products of Dena Bank are -
Source: Dena Bank Website
You might find these relevant:
- Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Hubli | Branch Location
- Personal Loan Guwahati | Best Interest Rates & lowest EMI
- SBT Personal loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility | Information
- Federal Bank Personal loans | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- PNB Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Documents | Information
- Oriental Bank of commerce Personal loan | Interest Rates | Information
- Cosmos Bank Personal Loan – Interest Rates 2013
- UCO Bank Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Personal Loans | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Indian Overseas Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibilty