Standard Chartered personal loan: Personal Loan from Standard Chartered, Interest Rates, Eligibility, Documents and Apply online for Personal loan. Standard chartered bank offers interest rates of 10.99% to 14.49% offer valid from May’ 2017 to September 2017.
|Interest Rates||10.99% – 14.49%|
|Loan Amount||upto Rs 30 Lakh|
|Processing Fees||ZERO for ALL|
|Min. EMI||Rs.2584/ lakh for 4 years|
|Pre Payment charges||Upto 2% of POS|
|Disbursal Time||2 to 6 working days|
*Part Pre payment option available for Salary above INR 50,000, subject to max 25% in one calendar year
* No pre closure allowed till 12 MOB
Features of Standard Chartered personal loan are:-
- A variety of loans available to Salaried and Self Employed Individuals
- Loan Amount available
- Partial Payments Option Available – Upto 25% once in an Year
- Upto Rs 30 Lacs for salaried
- Upto Rs 10 Lacs for Self Employed
- Competitive Interest Rates
- No Securities, Collaterals or Guarantors required
- Repayment Options varying from ECS, PDCs or Account Debits
- Easy documentation and quick processing
- If you have a Personal Loan with Standard Chartered Bank, top it up with ease
Standard Chartered Personal Loan Balance Transfer Interest Rates
|500000 – 1000000||11.49||0%||2%|
Other Offers are :-
* Competitive personal loan interest Rates
* No Securities, Guarantors or Collaterals required
* Repayment Options varying from ECS, PDCs or Account Debits
* Easy documentation and quick processing
* If you have a Personal Loan with Standard Chartered Bank, top it up with ease
* Get a loan up to Rs. 10,00,000/- on the basis of your SCB Credit Card
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Personal Loan
Passport, Photo Pan card, Driving License, Votes ID Card, Photo Ration Card
Passport, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Driving License, Life/Medical Insurance policy, Rental Agreement, Apartment Allotment Letter
What is EMI?
EMI stands for Equated Monthly Installments. This installment comprises both principal and interest components. Please use the EMI Calculator to find out the EMI you need to repay.
Submit your review
SCB gave me best deal in comparison to other banks and it also provided partial payment option which is very good for any one . Thanks to SCB.
I have postponed the plan for 2months but Deal4loans Team have contacted me regularly till my loan requirement haven't fulfilled.M happy with the services to get loan at lower Rate with part payment facility.
Thanks deal4loans team for getting support for my urgent personal loan requirement.