SBI Career Loan provides you a loan scheme for pursuing Airhostess Training Course in the form of Personal Loan secured by Mortgage of Immovable Property/Govt.Securities, Public Sector Bonds,NSCs/KVPs/RBI Relief Bonds/Bank’s TDR/LIC Policies etc.
Do you want Airhostess Training courses in India and abroad,from institutes recognized by the Ministry of Civil Aviation/DGCA,then you can avail SBI Career Loan from SBI Bank.
Name of the Scheme: SBI Career Loan
You are eligible if you are willing to undertake a course for Airhostess Training courses in India
and abroad from institutes recognized by the Ministry of Civil Aviation/ DGCA.
- (i) Applicant – Minimum 18 years
- (ii) Co-borrower – Maximum 60 years
Quantum of loan – Maximum of Rs.20.00 lacs
Nature of facility - Term Loans with the applicant and parent/guardian/spouse as co-borrowers
- 36 months in Equated Monthly Installments with maximum moratorium one year after completion of the course for start of repayment.
- No penal charges would be levied in case of early repayment of loan.
Processing fee – 0.50% of the loan amount
|Sl.No.||Type of Security||Margin|
|2.||Govt.Securities/Public Sector Bonds, NSCs, KVPs,Bank’s Deposits, RBI Relief Bonds etc.||10% on the Face value of the Security|
|3.||LIC Policies||10% margin on Surrender value of LIC Policies|
SBI Career Loan interest rates –
|Type of Security||Rate of Interest*|
|Land/Building||4.50% above Base Rate, currently 14.50% p.a.|
|Bank’s TDRs/STDRs||1.00% above the rate of interest payable on deposits|
|Govt. Securities/Public Sector Bonds/NSCs/ KVPs/RBI Relief Bonds, LIC Policy||4.25% above Base Rate , currently 14.25% p.a.|
(In case interest is paid during the course period a rebate of 0.50% will be admissible, only during the moratorium period)
Source: State Bank of India Website
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Health Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders – Key Benefits
- SBI Personal Accident Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders
- SBI Mobile Banking Service | Security Tips | functionality | Information
- SBI Debit Cards | Process of Apply | Offers on Range of Various Cards
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info
- SBI recruitment 2014 Clerk | Download Form | Admit Card