SBI NRI Platinum Credit Card: If you are an NRE /NRO Customer of the SBI (State Bank Group) having a Term Deposit of more than 1 Lac, then SBI NRI platinum Card which will help you make big savings while in India on currency conversion charges, commission on travelers cheques and surcharge on credit cards issued to you internationally. Know more about Fees and Charges, benefits.
Check Features and Benefits of SBI NRI Platinum Credit Card:
- Access to Payment Mode in INR – Shop, dine, or travel, whatever the NRIs choose to do while in India, they can now conveniently pay for their expenses in Indian rupees with the SBI NRI Platinum Credit Card, just like any other Indian credit card.
- 2% Cash Back on International Spends – From leading fashion labels to little souvenirs, buy anything you feel like when you’re traveling abroad using your SBI NRI Platinum Card, and get 2% Cash Back. Indulge the shopper in you and…….Expand your life.
- Travel Insurance – Whole range of travel-related insurances that cover loss/delay of checked-in luggage, loss of passport, flight delays and highjacking.
- Global Card – Honored in 2 million Visa outlets worldwide and 2,85,000 Visa outlets in India, your SBI Card fulfils your every wish at every turn. No matter where you are, privileges flow from your SBI Card.
- Credit Facility at Lowest Rate of Interest – Your SBI Card offers great flexibility of payment. With the extended credit option, you can plan your payments against your outstanding. You can pay any amount from the minimum amount due to the total amount due outstanding as shown in your Monthly Statement. You can then carry forward the unpaid balance at 1.99% p.m.
- Cash Access Across the World – With your SBI Card you have instant access at 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide including over 18,000 Visa ATMs in India and more than 10,000 State Bank ATMs spread across more than 100 cities in India. Upto 100% Cash Advance Limit available.
- Power to the Family – Apply for add-on cards for your parents, spouse, children and siblings over 18 years of age.
|Joining Fee (One time)||Upto Rs. 1,500|
|Annual Fee (p.a.)||Upto Rs. 1,500|
|International Courier Charges||Upto Rs. 700|
|Add-on Fee (p.a.)||Upto Rs. 500|
|Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days (applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months outstanding balance is paid in full)|
|Finance charges||Upto 1.99% p.m. (23.88% p.a.) from the transaction date|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min Rs. 200) + Govt. Service Tax|
|Cash Advance Limit||Upto 100% of Credit|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Finance charges||Upto 1.99% p.m. (23.88% p.a.) from the date of withdrawal|
Cash Advance Fees and Surcharges
|SBI ATMs||2.5% (Min.Rs.275)|
|International ATMs||3.0% (Min.Rs.275)|
|Railway Tickets – Railway Counters||Rs. 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount|
|Customs duty||2.25% of transaction amount (Min. Rs. 75)|
Other Available Products From SBI:-
Card finance charge is dynamic and will be based on the cardholder’s usage and payment patterns and is subject to periodic review
* Nil on Cash advance.
** Insurance is optional and a subject matter of solicitation.
*** Cheques payable outside clearing zones not accepted. We accept payment through local cheques / drafts payable in Delhi only.
Service tax as applicable on all above fee, interest and charges.
SBI Card Helpline
From BSNL/MTNL Lines 1800 180 1290 / 1860 180 1290
From All Other Lines 39 02 02 02
You might find these relevant:
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- No Need of Documents for SBI Home and Auto Loans Customers: SBI Card
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info
- SBI recruitment 2013 Rajbasha | Download Form | Admit Card
- SBI Mutual Fund gold fund | Details | Schemes | Advantage | Info
- Fixed returns safer for higher loan
- Big banks wedge move to free savings rates