SBI Property Loan 2015 ✓ Check Eligibility ✓ interest rates ✓ Documents ✓ best property loan with SBI ✓ Apply Online.
SBI Property loan interest rates – 2015
Loan against Mortgage of Immovable Property
|Size of Credit Limit (Term Loan)||Rate of Interest|
|Upto Rs. 1,00,00,000/-||12.60% p.a.|
|Above Rs. 1,00,00,000/-||13.85% p.a.|
|*No Overdraft against Mortgage of Property|
Why to Choose SBI Property Loan
- Complete transparency in operations
- Access this loan from our wide network of branches
- Interest rates are levied on a monthly/daily reducing balance method
- Lowest processing charges.
- Long repayment period of 60 months, upto 120 months for salaried individuals with check-off facility
- No Hidden costs or administrative charges.
- No prepayment penalties. You can have surplus funds at any time thereby conveniently reducing your loan liability and interest burden.
Property Loan Scheme
Avail of an All-Purpose loan against mortgage of any of your property. We offer you these loans at all our Personal Banking Branches and those branches having Personal Banking Divisions amongst others.
This is an all purpose loan, i.e., the loan can be obtained for any purpose whatsoever.If amount of loan is Rs.25.00 lacs and above then purpose of loan will have to be specified alongwith an undertaking that loan will not be used for any speculative purpose whatever including speculation on real estate and equity shares.
You are eligible if you are:
- A. An individual who is;
a. An Employee or
b. A Professional, self-employed or an income tax assesse or
c. Engaged in agricultural and allied activities.
- B. Your Net Monthly Income (salaried) is in excess of Rs.12,000/- or Net Annual Income (others) is in excess of Rs.1,50,000/-.
a.The income of the spouse may be added if he/she is a co-borrower or a guarantor
- C. Maximum age limit: 60 years.
Maximum : Rs.1 crore. The amount is decided by the following calculation:
- 24 times the net monthly income of salaried persons (Net of all deductions including TDS) OR
- 2 times the net annual income of others (income as per latest IT return less taxes payable)
Margin – SBI will finance up to 60% of the market value of your property.
Repayment: Maximum of 60 equated monthly installments, up to 120 months for salaried individuals with check-off facility. You could opt to divert any surplus funds towards prepayment of the loan without attracting any penalty.
Processing Fees: 2% of the loan amount [inclusive of the service tax]. Max of Rs. 50,000/-
Security As per banks extant instructions.
Source: State Bank of India Website
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Health Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders – Key Benefits
- SBI Personal Accident Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders
- SBI Mobile Banking Service | Security Tips | functionality | Information
- SBI Debit Cards | Process of Apply | Offers on Range of Various Cards
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- No Need of Documents for SBI Home and Auto Loans Customers: SBI Card
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info
Tags: documents property loan