SBI Property Loan 2015 ✓ Check Eligibility ✓ interest rates ✓ Documents ✓ best property loan with SBI ✓ Apply Online & Calculate EMI Online.
SBI Property loan interest rates – 1 August 2015
Loan against Mortgage of Immovable Property
|Size of Credit Limit (Term Loan)||Rate of Interest|
|Upto Rs. 1,00,00,000/-||12.60% p.a.|
|Above Rs. 1,00,00,000/-||12.85% p.a.|
|*No Overdraft against Mortgage of Property|
|Rent Plus Scheme|
|Loan Amount||Rate of Interest*|
|For Loans upto Rs 7.50 Cr in Metro Center and Rs 5.00 Cr in Non- Metro Center||12.95% p.a.|
|In all other cases (In case of deviation)||13.10% p.a.|
Why to Choose SBI Property Loan
✓ Complete transparency in operations
✓ Access this loan from our wide network of branches
✓ Interest rates are levied on a monthly/daily reducing balance method
✓ Lowest processing charges.
✓ Long repayment period of 60 months, upto 120 months for salaried individuals with check-off facility
✓ No Hidden costs or administrative charges.
✓ No prepayment penalties. You can have surplus funds at any time thereby conveniently reducing your loan liability and interest burden.
Property Loan Scheme
Avail of an All-Purpose loan against mortgage of any of your property. We offer you these loans at all our Personal Banking Branches and those branches having Personal Banking Divisions amongst others.
This is an all purpose loan, the loan can be obtained for any purpose whatsoever.If amount of loan is Rs.25 lacs and above then purpose of loan will have to be specified along with an undertaking that loan will not be used for any speculative purpose whatever including speculation on real estate and equity shares.
You are eligible if you are:
- A. An individual who is;
a. An Employee or
b. A Professional, self-employed or an income tax assesse or
c. Engaged in agricultural and allied activities.
- B. Your Net Monthly Income (salaried) is in excess of Rs.12,000/- or Net Annual Income (others) is in excess of Rs.1,50,000/-.
a.The income of the spouse may be added if he/she is a co-borrower or a guarantor
- C. Maximum age limit: 60 years.
Maximum : Rs.1 crore. The amount is decided by the following calculation:
- 24 times the net monthly income of salaried persons (Net of all deductions including TDS) OR
- 2 times the net annual income of others (income as per latest IT return less taxes payable)
Margin – SBI will finance up to 60% of the market value of your property.
Repayment: Maximum of 60 equated monthly installments, up to 120 months for salaried individuals with check-off facility. You could opt to divert any surplus funds towards prepayment of the loan without attracting any penalty.
Processing Fees: 2% of the loan amount [inclusive of the service tax]. Max of Rs. 50,000/-
Security As per banks extant instructions.
You Can Calculate Loan EMI Manually with SBI Property Loan EMI Calculator
Enter the following information in the below EMI calculator:
✓ Principal loan amount you wish to avail (rupees)
✓ Loan term (months or years)
✓ Rate of interest (percentage)
EMI Calculation for SBI property Loan as per Loan Tenure Period
|Loan Amount||Repayment Time||Interest Rate||EMI Per Month|
|Rs.1,00,000||1 Year||12.60% – 12.85%||Rs.8913 – Rs.8925|
|Rs.1,00,000||2 year||12.60% – 12.85%||Rs.4735 – Rs.4747|
|Rs.1,00,000||5 Year||12.60% – 12.85%||Rs.2255 – Rs.2268|
|Rs.1,00,000||7 Year||12.60% – 12.85%||Rs.1798 – Rs.1811|
|Rs.1,00,000||10 Year||12.60% – 12.85%||Rs.1470 – Rs.1484|
Now you have to just multiply your loan amount with EMI per Month
Example – You opt 10 Lakh Loan amount for 7 Year so your emi calculation will be 10 x Rs.1798 = Rs.17980.00
What is the best way to apply for an SBI property Loan?
You can applying for a education Loan in any of the following ways:
Online by clicking here.
In person at any SBI Bank Loan Center or via Branch directly.
Other Products of State Bank of India:
Source: State Bank of India Website
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Debit Cards – Offers on Shopping & Recharges Sep 2015
- SBI Health Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders – Key Benefits
- SBI Personal Accident Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders
- SBI Mobile Banking Service | Security Tips | functionality | Information
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info
- SBI recruitment 2014 Clerk | Download Form | Admit Card
Tags: documents property loan