State Bank ATM-cum-Debit Card: SBI ATM-cum-Debit card offers unparalleled convenience. With SBI ATM-cum-Debit card, there is no need to carry cash in your wallet. You can now withdraw cash and make purchases anytime you wish to with your ATM-cum-Debit card. You can use your ATM-cum-Debit card to transact for FREE at any of over 20,000 ATMs of any bank in State Bank Group within the country.
Verified by Visa (VBV) is an easy to use, secured online payment service from State Bank of India in association with VISA that lets you shop securely online with your existing State Bank of India Visa Debit Card. This service through a simple checkout process, confirms your identity when you make purchases on the Internet. Verified By VISA Service allows you to create a password and it protects your online transactions just like you use your PIN at the ATM.
Maestro Card/MasterCard Secure Code is a new service from State Bank of India, in association with MasterCard® that lets you shop online securely with your existing State Bank of India Debit Card which may be used only on merchant websites that subscribe to services of “MasterCard® SecureCode™”. Secure Code Service confirms your identity through a simple check process when you make online purchases. Secure Code Service allows you to create a password and it protects your online transactions just like you use your PIN at the ATM.
Click to know more offers on other SBI Credit Cards
- Change your PIN after first usage & periodically after that.
- Never keep the PIN with the card. Never write it on the card. Best to memorize it.
- Hide keypad with one hand while keying in your PIN at ATM / POS terminals.
- Do not let strangers come in to the ATM room while you are doing your transaction, and do not take help of strangers at ATM.
- Block and destroy your old card, when you get a new one.
- Insist on swiping your card in your presence in hotels/shops/malls etc.
- Don’t throw your transactions slip in ATM room.
- Don’t transact if you observe any attachments or unusual devices connected to the ATM.
- Check your account statement periodically.
- If you lose your card Hot list it immediately. Call 1800-112211.
- Do not provide ATM card & PIN details to anyone, not even to the Bank / IBA / RBI / Govt. Agency. Bank or any other institution will never ask for this information.
- Register your Mobile number at the ATM / Branch to get SMS alerts for all transactions above Rs. 5000/-.
Click to Know More and Apply:
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Health Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders – Key Benefits
- SBI Personal Accident Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders
- SBI Mobile Banking Service | Security Tips | functionality | Information
- SBI Debit Cards | Process of Apply | Offers on Range of Various Cards
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- No Need of Documents for SBI Home and Auto Loans Customers: SBI Card
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info