SBI Home Loan Transfer: Get Details on SBI Home Loan Transfer – Eligibility, Documents, Interest Rates and Formalities.
SBI Home Loans Unique Advantage
Package of exclusive benefits.
Low interest rates. Further, we charge interest on a daily reducing balance!!
Low processing charges.
No hidden costs or administrative charges.
No prepayment penalties. Reduce your interest burden and optimally utilize your surplus funds by prepaying the loan.
Over 13,700 branches nationwide, you can get your Home Loan account parked at a branch nearest to your present or proposed residence.
Documents Required for Home loan transfer:
- Identification proof
- Address proof
- Latest 3 months salary slips
- 6 months bank statement of your salary account
- 6 month to 1 year bank statement of your existing bank home loan account
- Foreclosure letter from existing bank which will show your outstanding loan amount
- List of documents which will also be provided by your existing bank
Why people go for home loan Transfer Specially with SBI?
In Most of the Cases people choose banks for home loans without getting much details for that product. But after some time or 2 or 3 years borrowers find other banks schemes are much more profitable then the existing one. At that people look for Balance transfer or home loan transfer.
People Choose SBI mostly because of lowest interest rates and Hassle free Service.
People looking for transfer because of poor services offered by existing Bank like – Bad networking, Branch problems etc.
Peoples also looking for transfers because of Highly profitable and lowest interest rates schemes launched by other banks.
You might find these relevant:
- American Express Credit Card Customer Care – American Express Customer Care Numbers
- Make SBI Card Payments through SBI Debit Card across any SBI
- RBI Rate cuts on 3-05-2013 and its effect on Home Loan | Personal loan | Car Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Ltd. Q4 Net Profit up by 25% to Rs. 316.16 cr
- LIC Housing Finance Assistant Results 2013 Roll Wise Declare
- Gold Rates in India | Today Gold Price | Live Todays Gold Rate
- Fedbank – Fedbank Financial Services Ltd. (FEDFINA) | Federal Bank Subsidiary
- List of Documents Required for home loan Business Persons/Self employed – FEDBANK
- HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Program | Details
- Best Tips For Tax Saving in 2013