Consumers of power Distribution Company BSES in South and West Delhi will now be able to pay their electricity bills through credit and debit cards.
Earlier, consumers could pay their bill only through cash, cheque or demand draft.
CEO of BSES Rajdhani Power Limited Gopal Saxena said consumers can now make bill payments through credit or debit card.
“Customers can pay their electricity bills at over 5,000 locations through a wide spectrum of options, including BSES cash counters, credit card net banking and bill boxes at metro stations, among others,” he said.
BSES customers can also make payment of their electricity bills thorough credit and debit cards at the company’s bill Payment Kiosks from 8 am to 8 pm installed at across the city.
You might find these relevant:
- DHFL ‘Spot Sanction’ Home loan at Kalyan, Mumbai
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank (BMB) Contact Details | Corporate Office
- Bhartiya Mahila Bank (BMB) Branch List across India | www.bmb.co.in
- December/ New Year offers on Cars in India, Best deals & schemes 2013
- Discounts Schemes on Toyota Cars December/ New Year 2014
- Discounts Schemes on Hyundai Cars December/ New Year 2014
- Discounts Schemes on Maruti Suzuki Cars December/ New Year 2014
- Special Finance Schemes for Maruti Cars at 10.40% rate of interest
- Loan for Honda CBR 150R | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Honda CBR 250R | Price | Down payment | EMI