SBI Recruitment PO 2014: Download Challan Form, Admission Letter, Call Letter Download. Recruitment Forms of Clerk Posts SBI 2014 Apply Now. Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2014.
Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2014-15)
On-line registration of application : 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014
Payment of fee:
On-line 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014
Off-line 10.04.2014 TO 28.04.2014
Date of Examination: June, 2014
Post Name: Probationary officers
Total vacancies: 1837
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA : (AS ON 01-04-2014)
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications :
- Candidates should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
Age Limit : As on 01.04.2014 – Minimum age : 21 Years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation Degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
Selection Process: State Bank of India will conduct online written test for written test and interview.
pplication Fee: General and OBC Candidates need to pay Rs. 500/- , SC/ST/PWD Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 25 April, 2014
Opening Date for Online Registration : 07-04-2014
Closing Date for Online Registration : 25-04-2014
Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Online): 25.04.2014
Last Date for Payment of Application Form (Offline): 28.04.2014
Date of written Examination : Junr, 2014
The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 – Selection procedure. Candidates are advised to regularly check bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
How to Apply?
Candidates would required to apply via online mode through www.sbi.co.in Official website from 07 April, 2014 to 25 April, 2014.
Official website : www.sbi.co.in
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
(i) Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
(ii) Online mode : The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Debit Cards – Offers on Shopping & Recharges August 2015
- SBI Health Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders – Key Benefits
- SBI Personal Accident Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders
- SBI Mobile Banking Service | Security Tips | functionality | Information
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info
- SBI Mutual Fund gold fund | Details | Schemes | Advantage | Info