SBI Recruitment Management Executive 2014: Recruitment Forms of Clerk Posts SBI 2014 Apply Now. Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2014.
Date of Examination: 23 February 2014
Post Name: Management Executive
Total vacancies: 46
ELIGIBLITY CRITERIA : (AS ON 01/12/2013)
(A) Essential Academic Qualifications :
- i) Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business Administration, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, International Business, Operations Management, Systems, HR (The course studied should be of minimum two years full time course. Part time course/ distance learning courses are not eligible). OR
- ii) M.Com OR
- iii) M.A. / M.Sc. (in Economics or Statistics) OR
- iv) CA /CWA/CFA/CS (Company Secretary)
Percentage of Marks:
(a) Candidates with professional qualification (CA/CWA/CFA/CS) should have secured 55% minimum aggregate marks in XIIth Standard.
(b) Candidates without any professional qualification (i to iii mentioned under ‘A’ above) should have secured:
- 55% minimum aggregate marks in XIIth Standard AND
- 50% minimum aggregate marks in Graduation irrespective of pass course or honours course AND
- 50% aggregate marks in Post Graduation
Age Limit : As on 01.12.2013 – Minimum age : 21 Years
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree level or Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with Hindi and English as subjects at Degree level. Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 01-06-2013.
Selection Process: State Bank of India will conduct online written test for written test and interview.
Application Fee: Rupee 50 for Scheduled Cast/ Scheduled Tribe / PWD and Rupee 200/- for unreserved or general cast and others towards application fee and intimation charges.
PAY: The starting basic pay is Rs 19,400/- in the scale of Rs 19400-700/1-20100- 800/10-28100 applicable to Middle Management Grade Scale II. The official will also be eligible for D.A., H.R.A & C.C.A as per rules in force from time to time.
ONLINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION : 16.12.2013
PAYMENT OF FEES – ONLINE : 16.12.2013 TO 03.01.2014
PAYMENT OF FEES – OFFLINE : 18.12.2013 TO 07.01.2014
DATE OF RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION : 23rd FEBRUARY, 2014
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES : (Non Refundable)
- SC / ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- OBC Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 – Selection procedure. Candidates are advised to regularly check bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
How to Apply?
Candidates opting for pre-examination training can download their call letters for training after 27-01-2014 by entering their registration and password/ date of birth. NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER WILL BE SENT BY POST.
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
(i) Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
(ii) Online mode : The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Health Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders – Key Benefits
- SBI Personal Accident Insurance for Savings Bank Account holders
- SBI Mobile Banking Service | Security Tips | functionality | Information
- SBI Debit Cards | Process of Apply | Offers on Range of Various Cards
- Apply Online for SBI Technical Officer Recruitment 2013 | SBI.Co.In
- SBI TERM DEPOSITS | Features | Tax Benefits
- SBI Track Application for Credit Cards and Debit Cards
- No Need of Documents for SBI Home and Auto Loans Customers: SBI Card
- Special loan package for railway employees Launched: SBI
- SBI Mutual Fund – Investment, Products, Schemes & Invest Online | Info