Bajaj Finance Two Wheeler Loan: Get Details on Eligibility, Interest Rates, Features, Fees & Charges charged by Bajaj Finserv.
Bajaj Finserv Finance Your Purchase of Bajaj Bikes, KTM and Kawasaki Motorcycles and Bajaj Three wheelers in India at over 2000 plus Locations.
Features and Benefits – Bajaj Finserv Two Wheeler Finance
- Nil Foreclosure charges
- Partial Foreclosure
- Transparent and flexible
- Easy Pay-In-Cash option
- Special Preapproved Offers/Prime lending Programme
Eligibility – Bajaj Finserv Two Wheeler Finance
- Be a salaried or self-employed individual
- Individuals into agricultural & allied activities
- Be between the age of 21 years (at the time of application) and less than or equal to 65 years (at the end of the loan tenor)
- Reside for at least 1 year in the city
- Be working for at least 1 year
- Have a phone at your residence or office
Documents Required for Bajaj Finserv
Proof of Identity:
Any one of Passport Copy/ Photo Credit card- front & reverse/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/ PAN card/ Copy of Company ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd. / PSU/ Govt. company/ Aadhar card.
Any one of Passport Copy/ Voters ID card/ Driving License/ Rental agreement/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity bill/ Gas Connection Bills/ Ration Card/ Sale deed/ Property purchase agreement/ Credit Card billing statement (latest)/ LIC policy/ Letter from Company or Company provided Accommodation (List of the company’s as per the Banks List- ID card of MNC/ Public Ltd.,/ PSU/ Govt. Company Containing the residence address), Address proof in the name of the applicant’s Spouse or parents name is acceptable.
For Salaried : Latest Salary slip for Govt. employees; If Salary slip is not available, Only salary certificate to be accepted with deductions, For Partnership/ Proprietary firms & Pvt. Ltd. Co’s- Salary Certificate to be accepted with the following mitigants: Salary Certificate to clearly state the deductions, Name & Designation of the authorized signatory.
For Self-Employed : Copy of the latest I. T. return.
Individuals into agricultural & allied activities
Repayment Track record, Kisan Credit Card Statement, Form J or Krishi mandi receipt or Agri samiti receipt, Ownership of Tractor-Collection of RC copy, Land document, Milk Pass Book
*Other relevant documents will be required depending upon the segment and profile of the applicant.
Please contact your Bajaj Auto Finance representative at the nearest Bajaj Auto dealer for availing a loan.
Fees and Charges
Our interest rates for finance of Bajaj, KTM, Kawasaki motorcycles and Bajaj three wheelers are based on the following parameters:
- Borrowers profile;
- Geography of residence;
- Loan amount;
- Bajaj Auto product for which finance is sought.
Depending on the above factors, customers are categorized into the following bands – high, medium and low.. The current interest rates* across these bands are:
- High > 30%
- Medium 27% to 30%
- Low < 27%
[* excludes processing fees of upto 4% of financed amount and bank charges/cash collection charges of upto Rs. 2000/- for a loan tenor of 24 months, both payable upfront]
You might find these relevant:
- Hero Fincorp Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Information
- Honda Navi On-Road Price in Delhi – Ex showroom starts at Rs. 39,500
- Axis Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- State Bank of Mysore Bike Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Allahabad Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- SBT Bike loan Interest Rates – Documents, Eligibility Online
- UCO Bank Two Wheeler Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility
- Two Wheeler Loan Andhra Bank – Interest Rates, Documents
- Capital First Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates – Apply Online
- Apply online for Bike loan Aurangabad: Best interest rates on Two wheeler loans