Baroda Samriddhi Half-Yearly Recurring Deposit saving plan attributes half-yearly installments that help an individual to manage their savings and gain its benefits every now and then. It is also available up to 95% of the deposit amount made by way of loan and overdraft.
Bank of Baroda Recurring Deposit helps you to regularize your savings under Baroda Samiriddhi Half-Yearly Recurring Deposit scheme.
Available, up to 95% of the deposit amount
Minimum deposit amount to open an account is Rs 1000 and in multiples of Rs 100 afterward.
Minimum 36 months to maximum 120 months.
If you have to make a pre-matured withdrawal of your deposit then interest will be calculated at 1% below the rate applicable for the tenure of deposits.
· Passport Size Photograph.
· Address Proof
· An introduction as per the bank norms
Terms and Conditions
- The interest on your deposit account is credited on a quarterly basis and is paid after the completion of the maturity period.
- Interest will be calculated 1% below the rate applicable for the period of deposit on premature withdrawal of the deposit balance.
- Minimum deposit amount to open an account is Rs 1000 and in multiples of Rs 100 afterward.