PNB Bank offers VAY deposit schemes with minimum 10000 deposit at higher rate of interest on deposits, You can check eligibility, features, rates & minimum deposit amount with other important information.
|Eligibility||· Any Individual/dependent(singly or jointly with others).
· A minor of 10 years and above in his own name.
· A minor who is below 10 years under his/her guardian or parents.
· Proprietorship, Partnership Firm, Commercial Organization, Company, Corporate Body.
· Hindu Undivided Family (HUF)
· Association, Clubs, Society, Trusts or Religious Institution, Charitable and Educational Institutions
· Municipality or Panchayat, Government or Quasi-Government body
· Illiterate and Blind person can also open accounts under this scheme.
|Minimum deposit||Rs 10,000; afterward you have pay in multiples of Rs 1000 maximum Rs 99.99 lacs. Minimum 24 months in multiples and 12 months with maximum period of 120 months.|
|Period of Deposit||The period of deposit is accepted within a time range of 24, 36, 48, 60, 72, 84, 96, 108, and 120 months according to the time chosen by the depositor.|
|Rate of Interest||The rate of interest would be the CARD rate (LINK) which is applicable to the time period of deposit as displayed on the website. It is subjected to change from time to time.|
|TDS||Applicable as per guidelines. The bank will issue the TDS Certificate for the tax deducted.|