Apply for SBI Car Loans in Jalandhar: Get lowest Interest car loans in Jalandhar with State Bank of India. Compare EMI, Eligibility, Documents and Fees and Charges on Used, NRI and New Car loans in Jalandhar.
SBI Car Loan Jalandhar Information
|Interest Rates||7.65% to 8.35%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||7.60% – 8.30%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1539/lakh|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 100% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||2.50 Lakh annual|
Offers on SBI Car loans in Jalandhar
- No Advance EMI | Lowest EMI
- Longest repayment tenure (7 years)
- LTV 85% of ‘On Road Price’ of car, in case of Corporate Salary Package accounts
- Flexibility of payment of EMI anytime during the month
- No pre-payment penalty
- Free Accident insurance – Optional SBI Life cover
Major Branches of SBI in Jalandhar for Car Loans
- Address: P.B. No. 1, Model Town Rd, Near Scooter Chowk, Shastri Nagar, Civil Line, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
- Address: Sports And Surgical Complex, Kapurthala-Jalandhar Rd, Near Central Bank, Basti Bawa Khel, Jalandhar, Punjab 144021
- Address: Jalandhar-Nakodar Rd, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
- Address: Mai Hiran Gate, Pathankot Rd, Neela Mahal, Jalandhar, Punjab 144008
- Address: Tanda Rd, Near State Bank of Patiala, KMV, Aman Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
- Address: JP Nagar Rd, Virdi Colony, Harbans Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
- Address: Sodal Rd, Near Sodal Phatak,Opposite Arora Salon, Shiv Nagar, Industrial Area, Jalandhar, Punjab 144004
- Address: Nehru Garden Rd, Railway Station, Gobind Garh, Fentonganj, Jalandhar, Punjab 144001
- Address: Mahavir Marg, New Grain Market, Gopal Nagar, Jalandhar, Punjab 144008
- Address: Jalandhar Cantt, Jalandhar, Punjab 144005
Documents Requirement for Loans in Jalandhar:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Jalandhar is a city in the north-western Indian state of Punjab. The oldest city in Punjab. In recent years it has seen rapid urbanisation and developed into a highly industrialised centre of commercial activity.