SBI Car Loans in Raipur: Get lowest SBI Car Loan Interest Rate 2018 ✓ Check Eligibility ✓ Instant Approval in 5 Min ✓ Best Offers ✓ Apply Online Now for New, Used and NRI Car loans in Raipur.
SBI Car Loan 2018 Information
|Interest Rates||9.20% - 9.70%|
|Lowest EMI||Rs 1619/lakh|
|Processing fees||Max upto Rs.1500/- + GST|
|Repayment options||Up to 7 years|
|Maximum loan amount||Up to 4 times of net annual income|
|Loan approval time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Finance||Upto 100% of on Road Price|
|Min. Income||2.50 Lakh annual|
|Scheme||Interest Rate w.e.f. 11.06.2018 (1 year MCLR: 8.25%)|
||9.20% - 9.70%|
|Loyalty Car Loan Scheme||SBI Car Loan, NRI Car Loan and Combo Loan Scheme||9.60% p.a. 9.55% p.a.|
|Certified Pre-owned Car Loan Scheme||Men: 2.45% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 10.60% p.a. For Women: 2.40% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 10.55% p.a.|
|Certified Pre-owned Car Loan Scheme||4.65% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 12.90% p.a.|
|Super Bike Loan Scheme||3.65% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 11.90% p.a.|
|SBI Two-Wheeler Loan||9.25% above 1 year MCLR i.e. 17.50% p.a.|
|SBI Car Loan Lite||
Major Branches of SBI in Raipur for Car Loans
- Sbi, Kutchery Brnach, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- GE Rd, Pt.Ravi Shankar Shukla University Campus, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
- Minocha Petrol Pump, Nh 6, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
- DDU Nagar, Amanaka, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
- Phaphadih, National Highway 200, Fafadih, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492004
- Dubey Colony, Mova, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492008
Documents Requirement for Car Loans in Raipur – State Bank of India:
You would need to submit the following documents along with the completed application form:
- Statement of Bank account of the borrower for last 6 months.
- 2 passport size photographs of borrower(s).
- A copy of passport /voters ID card/PAN card.
- Proof of residence.
- Latest salary-slip showing all deductions
- I.T. Returns/Form 16: 2 years for salaried employees and 2 years for professional/self-employed/businessmen duly accepted by the ITO wherever applicable
- Proof of official address for non-salaried individuals
Contact Centre / Contact Details / Customer Care
: Call SBI’s 24×7 helpline through Tollfree 1800 11 2211 (BSNL, MTNL), 1800 425 3800 or Toll no. 080-26599990.