Key features of Millennia Credit Card
- 5% CashBack on Amazon, Flipkart, Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy
- 2.5% CashBack on all online spends
- 1% CashBack on all offline spends and Wallet reloads
- 8 Complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge access annually
- 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver
More information on HDFC Bank Credit Card
Welcome and Milestone benefits :-
- Launch offer of ₹1000 worth gift vouchers on spends of ₹1,00,000 and above in each calendar quarter for first year only.
- You will receive a Welcome Benefit/Renewal Benefit of 1000 Cash Points (applicable only on payment of membership fee)
- Your first year’s membership fee will be waived off if you spend ₹30,000 and above in the first 90 days
- Your renewal membership fee will be waived off if you spend ₹1,00,000 and above in the first year
- Earn up to 5% CashBack on all your spends with a maximum CashBack earning of ₹2,250 per month
Eligibility criteria for HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card below
Indian nationality. Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs, Income: Gross Monthly Income> ₹30,000
Indian nationality. Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs, Income: ITR > ₹3.6 Lakhs per annum
Fees and charges involved with the HDFC Bank Millennia Credit Card.
Fees and charges applicable on the Millennia Credit Card
- First Year Membership Fee – ₹1000 + Applicable Taxes, Renewal Membership Fee – ₹1000 + Applicable Taxes
- Spend ₹1,00,000 in 12 Months and get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
I have applied for a Credit Card and would like to know the status.
Click here to check the status of your Credit Card application. You are required to input the 16 digit application reference number and mobile number or Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY)