HDFC Platinum Times Card: Get details on Features, Benefits, Eligibility, Offers, Joining Fees & Charges of Platinum Times Credit Card.
Features & Benefits
✓ 25% off on movies and up to 20% off on dining. (at participating outlets).
✓ Bouquet of discount vouchers as welcome gift.
✓ 3 Reward Points (RP) on Rs. 150 spent. 10 RP on dining spends on weekdays (Mon-Fri).
✓ Fuel Surcharge Waiver capped at Rs. 500 every billing cycle (ST applicable).
✓ Get movie discounts of Rs. 1,800 or more in a year!
✓ Enjoy Lounge access at airport in India
✓ Earn big discounts of Rs. 9,600 or more every year on dining!
✓ Save Rs. 1,500 in a year on your fuel transactions
✓ Weekday Dining Bonanza – Earn 10 Reward Points* on every Rs. 150 spent on Dining spends on weekdays (Weekdays = Monday to Friday).
You are eligible for the Platinum Credit Card based on the following:
1) Age = Min. 21 Years, Max – 60 years
2) all salaried & self employed are eligible for this credit card
2) City of Residence
The product is offered for only these 8 cities – Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chandigarh and Pune.
What are the features and benefits of the Platinum Credit Card?
- Welcome Benefit
Get started on an entertaining journey with a range of gift vouchers for shopping, apparel, dining and many more categories. Visit www.hdfcbank.timescard.com to view the range of welcome offers.
- Great Offers on Movie and Dining
Avail amazing around-the-year discount offers at participating movie and dining outlets in your city. Visitwww.hdfcbank.timescard.com to view the latest movie and dining offers and outlet details.
- Attractive Reward Points
- Earn 3 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your card.
- Weekday Dining Bonanza – Earn 10 Reward Points* on every Rs. 150 spent on Dining spends on weekdays (Weekdays = Monday to Friday).* Transactions which are classified under the ‘Restaurant’ Merchant Category Code (MCC) as defined by VISA/ MasterCard only will be eligible for the bonanza reward points. Merchant Category Code (MCC) classified under ‘Hotel’ categories will not qualify for bonanza reward points.
- 0% Fuel surcharge
Enjoy complete freedom from fuel surcharge when you purchase fuel between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000 with your Platinum Credit Card.
- Safe & Secure Transactions
DIP your Chip Card at any Chip enabled POS or swipe your card at any non-chip POS (Regular POS).
- Zero liability on lost card
If you lose your Credit Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with your card.
- Interest free credit facility
Avail of up to 50 days interest free from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant).
- Revolving Credit
Enjoy Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at an interest rate of 3.15% per month.
- Utility Bill Payments
Register your Platinum Credit Card with SmartPay, HDFC Bank’s Utility Bill payment service. You can then ensure that all your utility bills are paid on time, conveniently and easily.
What are the fees and charges applicable on a Platinum Credit Card?
First Year and Renewal Fee on Platinum Credit Card is Rs. 1500/- (Service Tax as applicable)