Dena Bank Education loans / Vidya Laxmi – Details on Documents, Eligibility, Interest Rates of Education /Student loan Scheme of Dena Bank.
The Topper for your children’s Higher Education
Ensure a bright future for your children. Provide them with the best of higher education in India or abroad. Avail Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan.
Students may apply for Education Loan online through IBA’s “Vidyalakshami Portal” developed by NSDL i.e. https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/
You are eligible if:
✓ You are an Indian national and have secured admission to a professional or technical course in an Indian or Foreign university.
✓ Simply walk in with the marksheet of the qualifying exam. and proof of admission.
Interest Rates of Dena Bank Education Loan 2018
Student admitted in Bank’s approved Ed Institutions : 8.30%
Student admitted in A rated Ed Institutions : 9.85%
Student admitted in other Institutions : 9.85%
Skill Loan withing 3 years = 9.85%
Skill Loan beyond 3 years = 9.85%
Special scheme for financing students admitted to full time courses conducted by approved educational institutions in India and abroad for graduation / post-graduation / professional degrees under Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme. – ROI : For Studies in India & Abroad : At Base Rate 9.70% at present.
Study in India:
Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
Graduation : For job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities
Post Graduation : MCA, MBA, MS etc.
Courses conducted by CIMA-London, CPA in USA etc.
- Upto Rs.10 lakhs for studies in India.
- Upto- Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad.
Loan takes care of :
- Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
- Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
- Passage fare for travel abroad.
- Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
- Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
- Upto Rs. 4 lakhs- NIL for study in India and abroad.
- Above Rs. 4 lakhs- 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
SIMPLE INTEREST CHARGED DURING MORATORIUM PERIOD.
Rs.1000/- for studies abroad.
For loans upto Rs.7.50 lakhs : Upto 10 years
For loans above Rs.7.50 lakhs : Upto 15 years
Other Loans Available From Dena Bank Online:-
Source: Dena Bank Website