Get Information regarding features & Exceptions of Catholic Syrian Bank Fixed Deposits.
- Minimum amount for opening account is Rs.100/- Accounts may be opened in odd sums.
- Deposits are accepted for periods of 7 days and above and even for a period where terminal quarter or month is incomplete.
- Interest is paid at quarterly or longer rests at the full value of interest.The same is paid monthly at the discounted value of interest.
- The maximum period for which term deposits are accepted is 10 years.
- Deposits accepted under Court orders.
- Deposits in the names of minors for protection of minor’s interest. In case of minors, accounts can be opened.
- In the single name of the minor under guardianship, the deposit being repayable to him/her.
- In the single name of the minor under guardianship, the deposit being repayable to the guardian.
- In the name of the minor, jointly with the guardian, the deposit being repayable to them jointly / former or survivor /either or survivor.