Development Credit Bank home loan – Compare online Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility and Processing Fees of DCB housing loans India.
Avail of loans for purchase of a new house, self construction, purchase of land plus construction of house, Balance transfer of existing home loan with an additional amount for personal use.
DCB Home Loans are available for individuals (salaried / businessmen), partnership firms and private limited companies. Our dedicated Relationship Managers will understand your requirements and assist you at every stage of the loan disbursal process. Click to know about home loan interest rates
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 15 October 2018
Features of DCB Home Loan
- Avail of loans of up to 85% of the property cost
- Dedicated Relationship Managers
- Loan amount ranging from Rs. 10 lakhs to Rs. 5 crores
- Flexible tenures of up to 20 years
- Simplified documentation and speedy processing
- Home loan insurance at low premium
- No charges on part prepayment
DCB Home loan EMI Calculator
DCB Home loan emi calculator helps you to know how much emi per month you have to pay against the loan taken for purchasing the new Home. you can select or choose the right loan amount as per your financial condition and it helps you in selecting the Home variant as per your paying capacity of EMI. For calculation you have to just select the right loan amount, Interest Rate and Repayment period.
For an example, You can take a loan amount of Rs.12 lakh for 15 years repayment period at 8.60% rate of interest than your emi calculations are as follows:
- Loan Amount = Rs. 12,00,000
- Monthly Installment (EMI) = Rs. 11,887
- Total Interest Amount = Rs. 9,39,718
- Total Amount (Principal + Interest) = Rs. 21,39,718
|1||Rs. 41,035||Rs. 101,609||Rs. 1,158,965|
|2||Rs. 44,710||Rs. 97,934||Rs. 1,114,255|
|3||Rs. 48,707||Rs. 93,937||Rs. 1,065,548|
|4||Rs. 53,067||Rs. 89,577||Rs. 1,012,481|
|5||Rs. 57,814||Rs. 84,830||Rs. 954,667|
|6||Rs. 62,987||Rs. 79,657||Rs. 891,680|
|7||Rs. 68,622||Rs. 74,022||Rs. 823,058|
|8||Rs. 74,762||Rs. 67,882||Rs. 748,296|
|9||Rs. 81,450||Rs. 61,194||Rs. 666,846|
|10||Rs. 88,739||Rs. 53,905||Rs. 578,107|
|11||Rs. 96,678||Rs. 45,966||Rs. 481,429|
|12||Rs. 105,327||Rs. 37,317||Rs. 376,102|
|13||Rs. 114,754||Rs. 27,890||Rs. 261,348|
|14||Rs. 125,019||Rs. 17,625||Rs. 136,329|
|15||Rs. 136,414||Rs. 6,438||Rs. 0|
Eligibility Requirement for DCB Home Loans:-
- Minimum Age: 30 years for Salaried & 25 years for Self Employed at the time of application.
- Maximum Age:
° Salaried – Max 65 years or Retirement Age, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
° Self Employed – Max 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Minimum Income:
° For Chennai Pune and Hyderabad – 2.5 lacs per annum
° For other locations – 3 lacs per annum
- Target segment: Loans are offered to both Self employed & Salaried and also to
NRI / PIO (salaried segment only)
- Co-applicant mandatory in all cases.
- Tenure: 12 months to 240 months.
- Loan to Value Ratio (LTV): max 85%.
Documents required for DCB Home Loan:
- Duly filled application form
- Passport size photographs of applicant / co-applicants.
- Identity, Signature, Address and Tele-contactability proofs.
- Copies of property title and supporting documents.
- All property owners need to act either as applicant / co-applicant / guarantor
- Main / Operative bank account statement for last 6 months
- Last 2 years Income Tax returns, Computation, CA audited/certified P&L accounts and Balance Sheet for self employed
- Last 2 months salary slips/salary certificates with corresponding Bank credits for salaried individuals.
- Partnership deed / Lease deed / Memorandum & AOA for Partnership, Pvt. Ltd. Entity
- DOB/Age proof
- Professional degree proof in case of professional – Doctors and Chartered Accountants.
Schedule Charges & Fees:
|Loan Processing charges||Upto 2% of the loan amount, subject to a minimum of Rs.5,000/-, which would be payable at the time of loan application (by way of a cheque / PO / DD), balance would be payable prior to disbursement.|
|Annual Maintenance Charges (PayLessHome Operative Account)||Upto 1% of outstanding loan amount as on 31st March every year (Loan account Closing balance as per loan account statement). This will be an annual charge which will be normally debited from your PayLess Home Operative account during the following quarter.
The annual charge would be debited if the excess fund deposited in the PayLess Home Operative Account exceeds 30% (on an average basis for the preceding financial year) of the loan outstanding as per the actual loan account statement as on 31st March every year.
|Prepayment (Foreclosure) Charges||
|Part � Prepayment Charges||