Dena Bank Home loans ✔ Instant Quotes ✔ Lowest EMI of Rs.769 ✔ Documents ✔ Eligibility for Dena Bank Housing Loan.
Dena Bank Home Loan Details
|Interest Rates||8.50% – 8.65%|
|Processing Fees||NIL / ZERO|
|Loan Tenure||30 Years Maximum|
|Minimum Salary||Rs. 1.5 Lakh annual|
|Maximum loan amount||Rs. 20 crore|
|Prepayment Charges||Nil / Zero|
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 21 January 2019
Dena Bank Home Loan Interest Rates 2018
- Up to Rs.75 Lacs : 8.50% (Floating Rates)
- Above Rs. 75 Lacs : 8.65% (Floating Rates)
You can avail of Dena Niwas Home Loan to purchase a plot, construct a house, buy a ready built house or buy one under construction. The loan even helps you build an extension to your existing house or purchase a house that is up to 50 years old provided the remaining life of the house is more than 25 years. Besides you can take this loan for repairs and up gradation, which includes the cost of fixtures, POP works, retailing, fittings etc.
It even gives you the option to shift an existing home loan with any other Bank or Financial Institution.
Benefits of Dena Bank Home Loan Scheme-
- Interest Charged on Daily Reducing Balance method.
- No Prepayment Charges
- Loan Limit of 200 lacs
- loan available for 50 years old homes
- FLOATING RATE LINKED TO BPLR & NOT ANY INDEX/ REFERENCE RATE
- Upto 20 years-for the purchase of a new flat/house/construction/extension.
- Upto 10 years- for repairs, renovation and up gradation.
- 0.50% of sanctioned limit.
- Upto 25 years-for the purchase of a new flat/house/construction/extension.
- Upto 10 years- for repairs, renovation and up-gradation.
Simple equitable mortgage of the house/flat/apartment on which the loan is availed.
Pre Approved Housing Projects by Dena Bank
Housing Project State Wise
|ANDHRA PRADESH||11||Chittoor, East Godavari, Guntakal, Guntur, Kakinada, Ongole, VISHAKAPATNAM, VIZIANAGARAM|
|CHHATTISGARH||32||Baloda Bazaar, Dhamtari, Durg, Raigarh, Raipur|
|DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI||1||Dadra & Nagar Haveli|
|GUJARAT||167||Ahmedabad, Anand, Bharuch, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Kheda, Surat, Vadodara|
|HARYANA||13||Gurgaon, Kurukshetra, Panchkula, Sirsa, Sonipat|
|HIMACHAL PRADESH||2||Shimla, Solan|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR||1||Jammu|
|MAHARASHTRA||120||Kolhapur, Mumbai, Nashik, Palghar, Pune, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Solapur, Thane|
Other Available products of Dena Bank are –